• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

fLutterblue07
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

..from you?! hahha.. leave it!! joke! well, sarah.. ur my best friend.. xur i'll take it!! hmm.. how about a 40-caliber gun?? :)
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

no way!!! leave it!! [b]how abt a brnd new sony bravia flat tv!![/b]
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]take it[/b] how about... [i]an iPod[/i]?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it.. how about an iphone??
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

surely Take It...~!! :wow: new series of BlackBerry phone
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]sure i'll take it.. haha wanna have laptop?? :lol::lol:[/b]
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it. ice cream? ü
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it....what flavah??hehe ....geEz... i love an ice cream :D uhm.... a puppy.... :)
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

leave it. i'm scared of dogs/puppy. :lol: how about a float? :D
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it, take it!...:D hehe.. how about...pokwang???=D ;):penguin:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

haha. i'll LEAVE iT. :D how about a lasagna? :eh:
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'll surely tae it... i really love that...:):):)... uhmm,, touch screen comp??
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll take it so that i can have a comp. on my own... :D =) =) =) =) how about a perfume from victoria secret... ________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it... of corz.. hmm, how bout lovebirds..
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think i'll take it. how about a converse? :eh:
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it (who won't?) a digital camera??
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it!!!!! complete series of twilight??
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it....hehe =) =) =) =) =) uhm.... a banana? :D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it! :D free chance to date with justin timberlake?!
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

awts... ill gonna take it... for life.. ahahaha uhm a cigar? :paranoid: :paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:43

[ 9 queries - 0.099 second ]
Privacy Policy