• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it:D halohalo?:D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

TAKE iT! dinosaur fossils?

Last edited by jmaex3 (2008-09-20 18:08:45)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it old antique coins?
dimee
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it... PS3??
hazel013
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it. iPhone?
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it ofcorz.. =) collection of sun glasses?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it! chance to see your fav. celebrity in hollywood?! :eh:
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

TAKE IT :paranoid: LOLLIPOP :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

TAKE iT!...=) uhhhhmmm, [b]fresh milk[/b]?...:lol:
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]take it!!![/b] [i][b]nokia 3210???[/b][/i] [color=violet][b]nica_.[/b][/color]
fueledbyramen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

LEAVE IT! hahah!LOL! half shutters?
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] urrr.. leave it..:D hahw~~ a million dollar..??:eh:[/align]
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]LEAVE IT!!! [i](i want a trillion of it!)[/i][/b] [i][u]a box of magical pens???[/u][/i] [color=plum][b]carmeL^.[/b][/color][/align]
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]take it!...[/b]:D uhhhmmmm, psp?...
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wud xurly [b]take it![/b] hw bout a bunch of books?? [color=plum][b]carmeL^.[/b][/color]
aljayizer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it depends whether a 3d maya book ill take it. 50 cents coin in a brief case
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it! hw bout a fown wd lots of load bt is malfunctioning? [color=plum][b]carmeL^.[/b][/color]
DODZTAH
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it! i insert the sim to other fown :D cats?

Last edited by DODZTAH (2008-09-21 08:45:49)

emopablokun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Take it...[/b] Hehe :D Hmmmm.... School Dean?

Last edited by emopablokun (2008-09-21 09:24:06)

five_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i say.. kill it...=D joking...hehe.. uhmmmmm... lollipop from angelina jolie's mouth...hehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:27

[ 9 queries - 0.457 second ]
Privacy Policy