• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it chewing gum? :lol:
eMoNiAnZ
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it :penguin: skateboard :question:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]take it! converse shoes?[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]whoa! i'l take it of corz!!!!!![/b]:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: [b]hw bwt [i]vans[/i]???[/b]:/
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it a kiss from my grandma haha :eh:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hha :lol: take it . slapped ? :D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] leave it..^^~ chance be my Best friend..^^~??[/align]
mitchterz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it :eh: a gift from ur enemy? hahaha =D
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

LEAVE IT :paranoid: repyuu? :/
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it.. (i still cant give repus) :| but i'l give u a + if im able to.. niwei.. ginger

Last edited by yaying (2008-09-18 09:07:13)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cold :D car / ur laptop ? :D
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

my laptop.=) chocolate?:D
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it op course X3 yummy,lol urmm,a haunting house with pool? :paranoid::eh::lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it! :D bed of roses?! :eh:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it!! lots of thorns, haha!! :D uhm.. date w/ me? :lol:
five_05
» n00b
1969-12-31

y not?..:wow: ill take it..=) eyeball at MOA?
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it.. (taken) choco frost?
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it:D donut?
bloo
» n00b
1969-12-31

take it.. headphone?
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it.. iPhone?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:46

[ 10 queries - 0.582 second ]
Privacy Policy