• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it depends who gave it. :) a brand new guitar without strings on it? :lol:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

[b]I'll take it![/b] Got loads of guitar strings at my house!! [b]Clay???[/b] It makes loads of things! :eh::eh:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Take it! wanna make something for her Box of nails
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it (i'll find something 2 make use 4 it eventually) lolxs :lol: binder??
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sorry 4 this :(

Last edited by cute_gurl08 (2008-11-28 22:36:31)

cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

really sorry my internet connection went wrong... really sorry :crybaby: for triple posting

Last edited by cute_gurl08 (2008-11-28 22:37:22)

Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Take it (writing something for ya now) written binder?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

leave it... swimsuit? :eh:
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it. a kiss?:kiss: haha!
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Take it![/b] :D one of my girl friends always kiss me... on the cheek. :D how about a Himalayan cat? [spoiler][img]http://imeleon.com/photo/132/sitting_colourpoint_cat.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Leave it.. A fat house cat
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if its cute then ill take it lolsxz :lol: how about a penguin...?? lol :penguin:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it (it will die due to the hotness of my place) twilight complete book collection
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it. already have one. :) a pink toy? :retard:
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Leave it.. How bout Let The Right One In Book?
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Take it. Haven't read that one. Nicholas Sparks' books?
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Take it... Haven't read any of that authors book a box of bubble gum?
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it.. I really don`t know that books. =D 20 pesos load!? :P
Ershin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Take it.. I will use it for my unlimited call N70 cell [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]with out casing and lcd =D[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
iRu kaRa
» n00b
1969-12-31

take it ipod.touch
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:29

[ 10 queries - 0.617 second ]
Privacy Policy