• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

[align=center][color=limegreen] naHh!. leave it! an ipod touch w/o files and headset:D [/color] [spoiler][img]http://i34.tinypic.com/k3ptp0.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
edwardcullenisloove
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

.leave it!!! how about a book?!
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what kind of books babe? hehehe....BTW leave it!! barbie doll? hehehe
edwardcullenisloove
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.mystery books.. i'm not a child anymore but i still love dolls so,i'll take it;]
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh....!! well thats nice, btw,barbie doll are not for child only.... hehehe :D
edwardcullenisloove
» FTalker
1969-12-31

.ok.. well,i give up now.. haha.. but that's the world had change teenagers girls now are much prefer for the new things or gadgets than a barbie dolls.. chocolates?!
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

leave it babe!! ok. :D hmmm.....PSP?
kevchuez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it! new handphone without any battery?
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it... i have mah phone.... ice cream in a cold cold night?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmmm. . . take it. . . coffee for summer?
kevchuez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it.. coffe-milk's better. Kaya bread?
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take it... :D :D brandnew expensive shirt w hidden slit?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take it. . . newly avatar. . .
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it hehehehe hmmmmm how bout black forest cake?
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it. haha. i'm choosy when it comes to cakes. :D a world tour for one?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Leave it. I don't want to be alone. :D How about... A chance to be a Mod? :rolleyes:
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it. im too busy ATM. =D how about a chance to be with your favorite actor/actress in exchange of washing their dishes? :o=D
ngiti031
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it....... hehehe a new laptop....but have no internet connection
wendy-pan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it. haha. oh wait, is it a Macbook? haha. if it is, I'll take it! =D how about a good looking guy/gal, but with body odour? HAHA. :o:o
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yikez! [b]LEAVE IT! [/b] How about, brand new clothes on the ground? :eh:

Last edited by gerard0619 (2008-12-28 21:19:19)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:17

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy