• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave leave it. slap from your crush.
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it.. hem.. how about get a scholarship to study in Oxford? take it or not? :lol:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

leave it. scholarship to Harvard University
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take it. . . 1k?
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

N.o --> ♥ Me ♥ <--
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

leave... :D Death Note. :o
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Naa.. Better to Leave it.. --> [i]A[/i] [u][i]killer[/i][/u] <--
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

leave it. owner of Death Note.
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Leave it :penguin: A horror house?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]take it![/b] bcoz it's from u? :D kidding. a trip to the Phil.?
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it..... a trip to California ? :o
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

leave it. a owner of a shinigami.
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No.. i dont know that.. hahaha a trip to London with me? hahaha

Last edited by Dhezziie (2009-01-25 08:44:10)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

uhm, take it. . . number of mine? . . .
bobertpedralba
» n00b
1969-12-31

leave it. :wasted: Alice Cullen.. :wow:
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Tsss... I'll leave it.. Edward Cullen?? :/ :/ :/
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take him Dr. Carlisle
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take it. . . Dr. Dolittle? . . .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it. grizzly bear as ur pet
bobertpedralba
» n00b
1969-12-31

leave it... obama..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:23

[ 9 queries - 0.136 second ]
Privacy Policy