• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it. XDD fake earphones?
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it :) -the north face jacket?
greenice07_iAmTheEnmity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hhmmm.. Take it... >> it's cold here a hanky,,?
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Leave it:P a hug from me.. ?
xxaylaxx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

live it!! :arrow: new ipod??
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

leave it.. new nikes?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take it. . . pizza? fufufu
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]haha., TAKE it:]][/align]
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ no question... :lol: A date with Edward Cullen???
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Take it.[/b] =):thumbsup: a trip to the moon? :D
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Take it..Love adventures![/b] A trip to the house of your favorite celebrity?? :D
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it [spoiler]i wanna ! i wanna ! i wanna ! :lol:[/spoiler] trip to my house ?
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]take it.[/b] :D a new phone?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take it. . . I need One.. . computer?
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm gonna take it! i wanna have one-my very own... uhmm.. 128 MB flash disk?
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it! though i alreay have one a louis vuitton bag??
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it... -starbucks coffee?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

leave it. . . chocolate? . . . fumo.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]leave it[/b] poster of david ?
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it -ps3?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:11

[ 9 queries - 0.122 second ]
Privacy Policy