• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Take it :wow: how bout this cute :penguin: ?
jannahmataray
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it! 2gb micro sd card?
tutzie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

weee..leave it ( fonr fone only uses sony mem cards hihi) mmmm...rosary?
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

TAKE IT... hmmm a digital camera???
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it! world tour w/ me? [img]http://www.blogthingsimages.com/theautumnquiz/autumn.png[/img]
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Take it!!!! concert wid the Boys like Girls???
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it if your coming w/ me.hahaha next: concert w/ secondhand serenade?
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i reall take it...same too u if ur coming!!!! relaxation at HAWAII???
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm well take it =)=)=) hmm a trip to great wall of china? =)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it again as long as you're there:) next: to be a moderator?
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

TAke it next is to be a MANIAC??
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it Friendster website owner? =)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it w/o thinking:) next: to be a member of [img]http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/jesusfreaks1/dd329ea97a11483a29c462ab8fe254d8cb4.jpg[/img]
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it! ahaha.. i like that band xoo much but i can't take being member of it! next: to be hermione in the last episode of Harry potter!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No Thanks. :lol: i Prefer to be the Harry himself :D be a contestant of the next Amazing Race Asia?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it :penguin: to be a chef?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No thanks I'll leave it. i cant touch a fish :D be a Comedian?
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it!!!! become a famous ROCKSTAR???
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

errr..=| leave it....:P Xbox 360????
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it. esp if im a member of this band>[img]http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr158/jesusfreaks1/1_254711786l.jpg[/img] next: owner of the friendster website?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:39

[ 9 queries - 0.539 second ]
Privacy Policy