• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

lol.. leave it how bout an unlimited credit card but u can only use it if ull walk like a duck! ^_^
beary_cute
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Leave it :lol: :lol: :lol: Hmmm. That's sooo embarrassing .... But the price is OoOOk for me How about A pizza with booger toppings?? :lol: :lol: :disgust:
hottie_sammy08
» Banned
1969-12-31

leave it.. burger?
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it =) how bout a french fries??? :D
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it~! how about being the richest person on earth but ur the ugliest too?? ^_^ haha
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it. bwhaha i can do something about it anwyz to be in Hollywood?
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

so much to take it.. my heart? [i]hehehe,eeww..[/i]
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: uhm.. haha hard to answer.. take it.. [i]sayang![/i] :lol: ... :arrow: [b]one year supply of ampalaya juice.. [/b] eww.. :D
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=pink] [b] LEAVE iT!! [/b] .ahahaha!. xD hmm. aw bOut.. [b]. a cute dOggii. but sick. :( [/b] [/color]
dhel08
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]take it[/b]:eh::eh:[/align] hw bout [b]me and my whole family[/b]:D:D
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if ur my best friend i will [b]take[/b] it,, but if not i will [b]leave[/b] it next.. a cute pet
shawtiegotloose:)
» n00b
1969-12-31

nah, leave it. haha=D iphone :eh:
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it :) 100 pesos?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it!! 3 pesos?
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it :) it's still money anyway lol cadbury chocolates?
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll take it .. potato chips ??
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nah leave it hmm half HERSHEYS chocolate? haha
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it :) a nice cup of tea?
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it :D an original nike shoes?
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it how about this ~>shit *poo poo :lol: :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:14

[ 9 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy