• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it.... how bout Nintendo?

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-09-12 03:56:14)

okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it it's too old psp ?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it :) dinosaur ? hihi :)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it....... uhmmmm 10 gallons of ice cream?..lol..:D
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i take it how about a sports car ?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it =) kiss from me ? ahaha :eh:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ohh sure!..i'll take it!.. kiss my ass?...:D:D:D
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whew! i will take it :D my body ?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yuck! =D just kidding bro! leave it!! kiss from me? =D =D
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kiss from u ? leave it .. haha dvd ?
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it. a concerT?
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it :penguin: bungee jumping :question:
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

leave it... go outing with me?..
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it .. having a shower together ?
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

ohhh sure..i'd loved to...lol!.. i'll take it... uhhhhm, how bout go shopping together?...:)
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no prob .. i'll take it sleeping together ?
blacksnake
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'll take it eyeball?:D
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

leave it how about dis :arrow: :arrow: a :norose: from eur bf
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it... watch movies out there together?...
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it too .. going out to take dinner ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:20

[ 9 queries - 0.676 second ]
Privacy Policy