• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it! i don't want to lose my egroup... sorry bro.. :) a chance to change your username?! :eh:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

[align=center][color=deeppink][sup]Duh!! Take it!![/sup] [sup]How about going to [b]jail[/b]?[/sup][/color][/align]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it! :P a chance to be a mod?! :eh:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=deeppink][sup]Take it!![/sup] [sup]A chance to be a SuperFriendster??![/sup][/color][/align]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it^^ a sharp knife??=D=D=D
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

leave it..i don't need it.. ipod? :D
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it.. how about.. gurdian ninja :ninja: always go with u everywhere u go guard you protect u.. guard u wen u sleep,eat,taking bath.. etc :ninja:
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Leave It. LOLZ. Uhmmm.. How 'Bout Laptop? Will You Take It Or Leave It?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it! i phone?! :P
kalengsoftdrink
» n00b
1969-12-31

take it! a luxurious car?
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

woo i take it!!xD how about..!! kiss from [b]KIBUM[/b]!!
jykaaa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Who's that by the way? Well.. [b]LEAVE IT.[/b] a hamster? :D
_L.e.X.i._
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: take it..... :arrow: ice cream???:eh: [spoiler][img]http://gickr.com/results4/anim_e38b37b4-710a-8f34-b566-be567a25683d.gif[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by _L.e.X.i._ (2008-08-24 07:06:39)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it! :P umbrella with your crush?! :eh:
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]take it![/b] surely.. [i]giving chocolates to boys during Valentine's Day?[/i] :/
kalengsoftdrink
» n00b
1969-12-31

leave it, i'm a boy.. sumthing from ur girlfriend/boyfriend??
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it.. an egg without a yolk?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

leave it... a 1,000 pesos ? :P
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

leave it for someone who needs it more an iPHONE ?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it.. a wishing well in ur backyard :ninja:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:26

[ 9 queries - 0.641 second ]
Privacy Policy