• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Leave it :wasted::retard: a - repu? :O
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it.....hehe.. and ill be very glad to have 1..... :) =) hmmmmmmm... not a smoker huh... nice... :) a bed?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sure..Ö Poisones flower frem ur boyfriend?..Ö
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it.. a chocolate cake??
babyphat
» n00b
1969-12-31

take it,, duh,, [b]silent fart?[/b]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it... a parfait??
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]leave it.... a world tour?????[/b][/color]
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]xur..! lub it..!:wow:[/b] [i]kiss with a gay!:rolleyes:=D[/i]
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm leave it but if he's my friend a fridly kiss will be ok hahaha... [i]a kiss from me? hahaha lols[/i]
zachiru
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]take it..!l:lol:[/b] [b]rat lasagna..!:wow:[/b]
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:puke: argh... leave it.... uhm a cd of tom and jerry(for 2008 episode)...
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll take it. for laughter's sake. :lol: how about an ice cream? :D
totchie08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah yeah..ill take it.. mke it chocolate ice cream plz.. plz..... im craving for it..ahehe uhm.. how 'bout a level 21 (amateur) character in audition?
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sure, i'll make it a chocolate ice cream. :lol: leave it, i don't play audition. but i know hot to play it. :lol: haha. [whaaaat?]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it... a cokefloat??
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i'll take it! i'm really craving for it. :wow: how about an ordinary pen? :eh::lol:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Leave it! A baby?
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] leave it! how a boyfriend/girlfriend? [/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

leave it. not now. :D a watch?
MiSS.GRACEo6
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it. foods?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:15

[ 9 queries - 0.200 second ]
Privacy Policy