• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

Pages: 12345..5

[b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

[b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one night of sleep is not fatal. A person will generally be irritable during the next day and will either slow down (become tired easily) or will be totally wired because of adrenaline. :arrow: If a person misses [b]two nights[/b] of sleep it gets worse. [b]Concentration is difficult and attention span falls by the wayside.[/b] [b]Mistakes increase[/b]. :arrow: After [b]three days[/b], a person will start to [b]hallucinate and clear thinking is impossible[/b]. With continued wakefulness a person can [b]lose grasp on reality. [/b] A person who gets just a few hours of sleep per night can experience many of the same problems over time. It only takes three days of sleep deprivation to cause a person to hallucinate. Obviously, if you were to go for a longer period of time, the symptoms would worsen and in time, would most likely prove fatal. Rats forced to stay awake continuously will eventually die, proving that sleep is definitely essential. Unless you were being forced to stay awake, you'd probably fall asleep before something as drastic as death could happen.
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

1st to comment =| §♥= vvovv i'm soo scared.! §♥= i alvvays don't sleep, playing [u]gaia online[/u] §♥= thanks 4 dat !
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

that is actually true.. :D ive wathed that somewhere.. on the chnnels on tv.
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haahhaa so sleep if you dont want to be crazy in 3 days.. =D
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

.... im getting scared. ok, i must leave, need to sleep! :D
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahahhahah sure you do... now go the heck out of your computer and sleep!!! :eh:
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

average hours of sleep is 8 hours.., we still have 16 hours left to do other stuff., :penguin:
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

woah! i'd better go to sleep now! I don't want to hallucinate..
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one night of sleep is not fatal. A person will generally be irritable during the next day and will either slow down (become tired easily) or will be totally wired because of adrenaline.[/quote] hahaha, kinda agree on this, when i don't sleep for one night, i always feel that every single thing i do is faster than the usual days (when you get some sleep):O
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=rukia_sakura19]1st to comment§♥= vvovv i'm soo scared.!§♥= i alvvays don't sleep, playing gaia online §♥= thanks 4 dat ![/quote] [i]Wow, you play Gaia too? Hehe.. :lol:[/i]
bR0keN_sciss0Rs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b][align=center]scary :o couz im not getting a complete sleep [/align][/b][/i]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

O-kay, I just saw this thread and I'm :o and :paranoid: right now. I've been sleeping at 2 AM and waking up at 8 AM each day...... Oh dear. Wahaha.
candyliciouspink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah..thats true!! btw thanks for sharing,,,it wud really help a lot of people! :eh:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=slasher201994]Rats forced to stay awake continuously will eventually die, proving that sleep is definitely essential. Unless you were being forced to stay awake, you'd probably fall asleep before something as drastic as death could happen.[/quote] waaahh.. that was absolutely scary.. toinks, i pray dat i will not die soon.. hahah.. i do believe i still have some unfinished buss to settle here n planet Earth.. uhm.. but then.. i think having not enough sleep is a natural phenomena in my daily living.. the worst thing that happen to me so far is, getting eyebugs.. w/c r slightly visible now.. ;)

Last edited by lovegood (2008-06-06 23:52:06)

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wHaaa.. IM not scare. I always sleep 2am or 3 everyday sometimes 1 and 12 but nothing happened. Ah.. There's twice that my body is very weak. It feels that gravity is massive. =D But now i Sleep early , I must sleep b4 12. =D
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=networkmancer]wHaaa.. IM not scare. I always sleep 2am or 3 everyday sometimes 1 and 12 but nothing happened.[/quote] try to not sleep for a week and lets see if you post another thing here =D=D hahahahah
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when i dont get much sleep i hallucinate
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohhh...i knew that a little...:D *peace* thnx for that info...
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm..that's why i lose my concentration already..:/
3fuuji3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]errrr wooooohhh :o sleep early.... sleep early... sleep early... sleep early.... :rolleyes: :angry:[/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:42

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy