• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

Pages: 112345

[b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

how about the newyork city?
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

:thumbsup:[color=#cc33ff]No to sleep deprivation. Thanks for the info. [/color]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

that is 100 % true... hahah... i've tried not sleeping for like 2 days..
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]dizzy & bad mood:)[/b][/color]
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my record of no-sleeping only last for 2 days. good thing it didn't reach 3 days. :lol: :eh::lol:
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Jabberwock]how about the newyork city?[/quote] :lol: :lol: :lol: the city that never sleeps. maybe they always hallucinate. :eh:
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that's why i lose my concentration always because i dont sleep enough
wondering_ed
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wawhhh...I ones read a topic about sleeping. They say in the earlier time it was used as a torture for the prisoners of war. They wont let you sleep for countless nights. Wew... I've only experienced 3 days of not sleeping. T'was hell for me. I slept for about 1 and a half day after that.
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wew! don't have sleep for about a day is really hard to a person... we can't focus all the things that we should do... and it's also hard to get some direction or follow direction when you don't have enough sleep... we lose our concentration when we don't have enough rest... :wallbash:
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]OMEG! now im afraid tnx to this anyway! [/b]
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woah. i always sleep late at night and wake up early. :o thanks for the info. :thumbsup: i'll sleep early now. :D
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wow. thanks for teh info. :paranoid: i got scared. :paranoid:
el-OH-vee-EE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]ummn, i will sleep now hahaha :lol:[/align]
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=slasher201994]:arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one night of sleep is not fatal. A person will generally be irritable during the next day and will either slow down (become tired easily) or will be totally wired because of adrenaline.[/quote] I've experienced this .. I've become Irritated the next day .. :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dat's long, but it's very informative. :) [/b]
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center]need sleep need sleep[/align] I promise I will sleep for 8 hours everday day [align=center]-AMEN-[/align]
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohh really? gawwwd. but nothings happening to me by now. hahaha. but well. i just want to share. do anyone of you here know the people from thailand i think. that is not sleeping ever since? as much as i know. he had these sickness that stay him awake forever. im sorry if i will give a wrong information but that's what i had read from an article in internet. but guess what? he's still healthy. he was even a farmer. fyi i think he's 50+ in age but im not sure. isn't it amazing? :o
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]I'm alwys sleeping not early, dat's scary. :O [/b][/font]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

so that's why im always not concentrated.. haha.. but i do sleep... for i think 4 hours everyday during working days..lolz..
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i didnt have enuf sleep..... sleeping 3am waking up 5am....:P woooot....not sleeping for 3days is still ok 4me(tried it)..longer dan dat...............gudluck
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:37

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy