• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

Pages: 1..12345

[b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

Serale
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

haha i've only gone up to 2 days and the first 2 things you said did happen.. :paranoid: thanks for sharing :thumbsup: :D
..roxanne.chorva:)
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

this is totally true :yes2: i try not to sleep in one day and i also have a work to attend to i felt so dizzy and i almost faint.
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ooohh im afraid i might have experienced this.. like hallucinating and such.. i consider myself not thinking clearly is normal =D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:21

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy