• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

Pages: 12345

[b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

whoa. that means to say i need to get some more sleep. :D tnx for this
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

oh gosh... im scared now... i should sleep early now :cry:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanx for this thread... im scared coz i usually sleep 3-4 am and wake up 7 am so i just got to sleep bout 3 or 4 hours... i have an insomnia but i guess it become an excuse for me not to sleep so i could be online... and it's really true that i easily get irritated or very energetic the next day... but after reading this thread...i've got to practice to sleep earl again...=)
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't sleep early haha sometimes i sleep only 2hrs
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wah! scary :o lolx!
calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

lol been there done that back to back all nighters during finals
ravenum008
» FTalker
1969-12-31

L:lol:L tat's [b]TRUE~![/b] C=)=)L thread men~
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh no! i've been so busy at school.. got home very late, i can only sleep 3-4 hours..
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

geez..that was scary... :penguin:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

that's so true when i was in college i dont sleep for 3 consecutive days because of my thesis and feel like Im so high.. *bangag*
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hoooo :o I'don't know that!!, cause I sleep 3 am in the morning and wake up 6 am, oh, tnx for the information!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this is true :thumbsup: thanks for the info. . nice thread. .
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice thanks for this now i know why im :wallbash: i just sleep 2-4 hours...
shan021
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow...ahhh..i'm always sleeping a few hours..thanks for the info..:eh:
wench000
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woah :O thx man now i know when to sleep , thx for the info man now ive learn that sleep every 3 days [spoiler]:lol: joke haha[/spoiler]
zeroeightforever
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow. em scared. i usually sleep 3 am and wake up 8 am?. is it okeii?. wew. :((
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh my gosh! this is shocking its my habit everyweekends i dont sleep :retard: now im gonna sleep early ill try but my crave for the internet its too powerful lolz
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

realy ?? i scared now . couse yesterday i only slept 3 hours :o
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This scared me. LIKE WOAH. If this is true, how come I'm not yet losing my concentration? :/ I can go on without sleeping for [u]4-5 days.[/u] And don't get me wrong cos I've been doing that for years already. =| Concentration is difficult? And mistakes increase? I don't know. Haven't experienced it. :/ Anyhow, I'm not saying that this is not a proven fact but yeah, it doesn't fit me. :lol:
hermitseven
» FTalker
1969-12-31

* i'm scared too!!! hmp! our teacher said that if a person doesn't sleep early continuously, there will be a probability that the brain cell will be dead. and that cell will not be replaced which will result to forgetfulness or being not intelligent.. somewhat like that.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:12

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy