• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

Pages: 123455

[b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

[quote=FJ almighty]when i dont get much sleep i hallucinate[/quote] how?? do you see thingss???
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

lol~ One time, I slept @ 5AM. Then woke up, 1PM. =) But mostly, I sleep @ 12AM+. Before (when I was still in 5thgrade), I used to sleep @ 7PM. :lol: It was awkward, really. Didn't have [s]big[/s] eyes bugs at that time. =D But now, things have changed. XD And whenever my mom wakes me up, it's hard for me to stand up or walk downstairs. lol~ Sometimes when I need to get off of bed, I go to teh CR by.... crawling =D (seriously)
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i sleep late & i wake up late~ usually i sleep 9-11 hour per night~ :cool:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah thats true... thats why as much as possible i want to sleep early?! :wasted: and have enough rest..thats really scary... haiz..aight i think i wanna go to sleep now lol:lol:
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=steelblue]but its hard for me to sleep... i guess i hav insomia or something lols! =D hei do u hav tips there how to easily fall asleep?? weew.. juz askin hahaha :lol:[/color]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what duh!, is it true!. it scared me!.. haha. i sleep late at night!. and get a rest for just a few hours.. hehe.. yuh it's correct. i always experienced those things... i always forgot those answers that i memorized for our quizzes,, haha..
ladylady
» n00b
1969-12-31

SUCH A LONG READ... BUT VERY INFORMATIVE. Nway, i found a great way of EARNING DOLLARS in the comforts of my own home just by clicking on ads.Get paid just by viewing websites.REAL PAYCHECKS! just click on this link AND learn how: http://www.neobux.com/?r=girlprowess happy earning!=)
MoZ
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm not trying to offend you but.. Plz stop advertising about your home making money Thank you
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jugitz]hmm..that's why i lose my concentration already..:/[/quote] yeah me too.. i was online in everyday soo i lose my concentrarion in study hhoo :D
Peeeweee
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o What happens if you sleep too much? lol :D
feetbelow2000
» n00b
1969-12-31

i always hallucinate.... :paranoid: better get some sleep... i guess 3 hrs is enough.. :ninja:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What if you experience these symptoms WITH enough proper sleep? Does that mean you're psychotic and out of your mind? :paranoid: Hahaha :lol: Just kidding Yeah, I've gone for periods of time without sleep and it really does affect you. I think the longest I've been awake with no sleep at one time is probably about 34 or 35 hours. :retard:
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for this 'coz i always lack of sleep specially if we have an activity at school like our coming college festival that last for 7 days and 6 nights and that would be also 7 days restless and 6 nights sleepless....
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow..thanks 4 informing me this.. hehe
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I sleep early on school days cause my dad will be angry. =| There was one time,I wasn't comfortable.Cause there was no aircon.I slept @2:00. The next day,My dad was like, :evil::evil: .I rushed into the CR.I wasn't late for school.Thank God. Well on weekends,I use the computer from the time I wake up until 12:00-3:00. But sometimes,I become offline cause I play dance revo. =D=D So on weekends,I probably sleep 3:30 and on summer too,I sleep 3:30 ;)
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=slasher201994][i]A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one night of sleep is not fatal. A person will generally be irritable during the next day and will either slow down (become tired easily) or will be totally wired because of adrenaline. :arrow: If a person misses two nights of sleep it gets worse. Concentration is difficult and attention span falls by the wayside. Mistakes increase. :arrow: After three days, a person will start to hallucinate and clear thinking is impossible. With continued wakefulness a person can lose grasp on reality. A person who gets just a few hours of sleep per night can experience many of the same problems over time. It only takes three days of sleep deprivation to cause a person to hallucinate. Obviously, if you were to go for a longer period of time, the symptoms would worsen and in time, would most likely prove fatal. Rats forced to stay awake continuously will eventually die, proving that sleep is definitely essential. Unless you were being forced to stay awake, you'd probably fall asleep before something as drastic as death could happen.[/i][/quote] .... that was informative, thanks. Next time i pull a 3-day all-nighter, I'll remember this and choke on what i'm eating at that time. :smoke:[/align]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whaaat?! thats soo scary.. I mostly lack sleep.. :retard: Gosh,I guess i'll change my habits already :lol:
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waaaaa... im sleeping for 4-5 hrs a day.. darn!! thanks for this info.. a big help for me.. actually i got sick last saturday because i lacked sleep for the whole week..
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whoa! how bout those health care providers, especially nurses. we're already immune to no sleep. =)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=slasher201994]After three days, a person will start to hallucinate and clear thinking is impossible. With continued wakefulness a person can lose grasp on reality.[/quote] this is scary dude i need to sleep more :penguin:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Why do I need sleep?[/b] A good way to understand why you sleep is to look at what happens when we don't get enough: :arrow: As you know if you have ever pulled an all-nighter, missing one

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:34

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy