• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

Pages: 12345..5

Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

lovegood
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sense will not betray me. :crybaby: Second, I am not sure how will you folks react after reading this thread. Third, I keep my fingers cross that this thread will make ftalk a more peaceful community. ;) And lastly, fourth, I know that you don’t expect too much from a newbie like me. Its owkei, I understand. However, if you think this thread written by a newbie makes sense – feel free to continue reading it. If not, I’ll respect your decision friend. =| Fellow Ftalkers, I confess that I have been part of this forum for about [b]1 month, 2 weeks and 1 day[/b]. (based on my calculations). With a very noticeable 43 number of posts, no wonder I’m certified neophyte in this cybernetic society. For the past few weeks, I habitually visit my account here. [i]I enjoy opening the threads. Reading some posts from various individuals. Some thoughts make me feel happy, others let me experience bewilderment, only few make me gloomy, but most of the time whenever I stay in d help section (trying to help others if I can) – threads here make me look 100years old[/i].. swear.. hahah.. epistaxis.. most of d topic r bout codes.. :/ I often read some post telling that [b]we are like family here[/b].=) I certainly agree. But then I’m aware that families do encounter some [i]shortcomings[/i] too. What I’m trying to say now is, I believe [i]even ftalkers do deal with some misunderstandings[/i]. Honestly, I don’t know what is the average number of rows occur in this forum everyday. But one thing is for sure, [b]I know there are[/b] – and believe it or not – [b]I definitely care[/b]. So that’s why I decided to make this topic. Hoping I’ll be able to bring up [u]if not reconciliations[/u], well, maybe, just maybe, [u]a few changes for the betterment[/u]. I dunno if this topic had existed before or if it currently exists at the moment. [b]@mods[/b]: feel free to move/edit/delete this thread. I’ll sincerely respect your decision. I am not here to leave a bloody long homily. :o Lolz.. im not a priestess and I guess I’ll never be. "All I want is to close the gaps. Close those misunderstandings. Close the cycles." I know it will never be easy. Some may find my thread stupid. Some may even find it impossible. Well, allow this 16 year old human being to try the possibility of impossibility. I guess there’s nothing wrong if I'll make an effort. :ninja: So here it goes.. I’ll start.. From d deepest recesses of my hypothalamus, [b]I want to close the gap between me and…[/b] -[i]those people whom I offended[/i]. My dear buddies, feel free to PM me if u find my words and actions upsetting. uhm.. I don’t want people to have grudges against me. :thumbsup: -my dear chum JAY MENDOZA. Note: dunno if his part of ftalk but his one of d persons who recommend this forum to me. (dude, sori if I post ur name here in public. Hahah.. :D though I know we’re okei now, I still want to say sori friend. I prefer to loose my yummylicious Pride chicken rather than a friend) Let Fstalk be a more peaceful community. Allow Ftalkers move peacefully and freely without any adversary.. (as much as possible) Pax everyone.. :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

[quote=lovegood]I often read some post telling that we are like family here.=) I certainly agree. But then I’m aware that families do encounter some shortcomings too. What I’m trying to say now is, I believe even ftalkers do deal with some misunderstandings. Honestly, I don’t know what is the average number of rows occur in this forum everyday. But one thing is for sure, I know there are – and believe it or not – I definitely care.[/quote] Aw, *touched. Yeahhh really. Hey nice topic btw. I'll post mine.. Sooner of later. :wallbash:

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2008-06-06 12:30:51)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

This is really great for a 16 years old. =) Yeah I also want to close the gap between me and those who I offended directly or indirectly. I don't have any grudges on you. I just hope you have a time to think what my reasons why I did those. As for one person I had an argument, i really do want to close the gap between us. But since you already broke my trust to you and failed my expectation, it seems that i prefer to have a gap between us. By the way, friendster update? :|
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Ooooo. Interesting... Lemme post: I want to close the gap: To those I have offended in any way that I'm not clearly aware of. Someone PMed me about my comments in the CSS section to be rather "annoying" for some odd reason. I just point out the good and the bad things about the layout, is that so wrong? Do opinions not matter anymore? Do they want me to say "thanks for sharing"? The PM continued on and told me that I was also a good adviser. Then again, as they say you can never get through life without hurting someone. Even if you don't know it. And lastly, I'm nothing more than a human no more no less. I'm just like everybody else. With my own faults. If I have offended you in any way please PM me and let me know. So that we can settle things straight. [quote]In an unrelated matter "Pax" means peace. Correct? Also, to the thread starter, this is a very nice thread. Good job. :thumbsup:[/quote] [/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-06-07 21:29:41)

---mad4u---
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I agree. i want to close the gap with those who i offended. even if i dont know who & in what way... i just want to say sorry. :) & close the gap between us,. ;) lovegood's thread is very touching & nice. :thumbsup: :lol:
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks to thread starter for opening a thread like this. @topic: I want to close the gap between me and the people I may have disrespected, fooled, or simply the word "offended". As far as I am concerned, I don't hate anybody in here. Honestly, there are some people who really gets on my nerves and react at them indirectly. I do not pm them regarding any bad issue but I post them in this section, but I never mentioned names. All I can say is sorry. For you it might not be enough but seriously, this is all I can do for now. The next time I may hate or get hated let's settle it on a nicer and peaceful way. It's hard to have a gap with people who you are associating with. I hope everyone of us who experience such would be ok soon. Let's make fstertalk a better place for everyone. :)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Please make this sticky! @topic: I want to close the gap between me and those whom I've hurt or offended. I'm so sorry for all those things I've done that may hurt you. I don't hate anybody here, some are just really irritating and make me show my bad side. :redface: But still, I wanna say sorry to everybody I've hurt, on the net and in real life. @threadstarter: Thanks for starting this thread It is really touching. =) :thumbsup:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]Aw, *touched. Yeahhh really. Hey nice topic btw. I'll post mine.. Sooner of later.[/quote] merci.. i'l wait for dat "sooner or later" kuya james... :D [quote=eehjhay]This is really great for a 16 years old. =)[/quote] thanks kuya.. but honestly, i am not great.. i just felt that doing something is a necessity.. "great" is a terminology dat is best suited for those people who make this forum a better place.. :D [quote=Deviantangel1995]In an unrelated matter "Pax" means peace. Correct? Also, to the thread starter, this is a very nice thread. Good job. :thumbsup:[/quote] yeah lil bro (iL just col u lil bro if its okei w/u? i hav few frends inside d forum so far..) pax can also mean peace.. uhm.. for some, it is d kiss of peace in d church.. :) btw, thanks 4d compliment too.. [quote][quote=---mad4u---]even if i dont know who & in what way... i just want to say sorry. :) & close the gap between us,.[/quote] [quote=gLoOo]Thanks to thread starter for opening a thread like this. @topic: I want to close the gap between me and the people I may have disrespected, fooled, or simply the word "offended".[/quote] [quote=♥brains&beauty♥]I don't hate anybody here, some are just really irritating and make me show my bad side. :redface: But still, I wanna say sorry to everybody I've hurt, on the net and in real life.[/quote] [/quote] i guess ur words are more touching.. coz i believe [b]frying ur yummylicious PRIDE chicken is not dat easy[/b].. thus, [u][b]making the first move to reconcile is really amazing[/b][/u]... =) :thumbsup: ^ to all d people above me.. i really admire you guys.. thanks for exerting effort reading diz thread.. also to those people hu r planning to read it.. thanks mucho.. [b]"Your comments here are highly appreciated but i think your actions after reading my thread will be [u]more appreciated esp if dey r changes for d betterment[/u].. :thumbsup: =) :thumbsup:"[/b] Guys, i love diz forum.. i will be back in school tom.. No doubt, my visitations here will be lessen.. [b]But then i pray, and i hope... that FTalk will be healthy again..[/b] healthy in d sense.. no more flames.. no more arguements.. no more misunderstandings.. flames, arguements, misunderstandings.. ^ all these folks are [b]terrible sickness[/b].. believe me.. i do pray dat d [b]ANTIDOTE[/b] will be available very soon.. ciao everyone.. :rose: _________ ADDED: i guess Ftalk will be healthy sooner or later.. i read brains&beauty'z thread.. d changes im hoping are now visible.. :D i hope everything will be FINALLY SETTLED d next time i visit Ftalk agen.. smile everyone.. it increases ur face value.. =) *mood: happy* goodnight amigos..

Last edited by lovegood (2008-06-09 11:59:41)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]OFFTOPIC[/b] [quote=lovegood][quote=Deviantangel1995]In an unrelated matter "Pax" means peace. Correct? Also, to the thread starter, this is a very nice thread. Good job. :thumbsup:[/quote] yeah [b]sizs[/b] (can i call u [b]sis[/b]?.. i hav few frends inside d forum)[/quote] Luna Senpai, Emman a.k.a. Deviantangel1995 is a boy :D
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Deviantangel1995 is a boy[/quote] aw, im sori.. i will just edit it.. thanks 4 reminding me.. ;)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: i want to close the gap between (mod1 and mod2) and (mod1 and mod3) they are all my friends. i want to close the gap between me and those whom i have offended. :D
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well i think i always offended you as you always claim in our ym conversation/ [spoiler]i want to close the gap that i believe there is to you eehjay... everytime we talk to ym seems our interests and conversations always turned out into arguments, of me, you, and the situation, and the past, well maybe i must end it now, stop hoping and regretting of it all. i know that we people need to move on, and i think i must learn to let it go now. [/spoiler] im so very happy seeing you happy now with your present love and even if there are lots of trials you and she made it pass through with both of you. im wishing you goodluck:D
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice Topic, Can any give her a repu for this, But i will add u one (+) I Want to close the gap between me and (Secret) I Know Sir eehjhay and other ~Class X~ Members know cause i just post who i hate most in ~Class X~ Sorry to use Offended words and making issue about you (Secret) and others For those who i Offend/Hurt/Disrespect Personally, A very BIG [b]SORRY!!![/b] I Know that I Make wrong but Sometimes can we be Friends Forever here @ FTalk =)? Then thats the only i can say =) Seiya =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

:arrow: topic sticked. :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@NGeNeRaTiOn that's alright. I know they'd understand. You were taken by your emotions. And besides, we'll keep our group's rule: respect. That's what we can hold on. Anyway what comes from ClassX shall remain inside the ClassX. If you have some problems or issues involving ClassX, let me know first. :) I would like to close the gap between me and Shirow. I know you are still irritated to me but what else can I do. I have no grudge against you dude. I am not saying that I close the gap but saying I would really like since both sides must agree. So it is up to you now.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waw! people know do realize wat they've done hahaha... now pa?! atleast! hahaha i want to close the gap between me and those people i pissed off! :lol: sorry! :lol:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want tose the gap between me and.....all FC posters that maybe hurted with my posts.it's 100% joke, sorry if i hurt you.... i love u all!
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to close the gap between me and those people whom i offended im xoo sorry.....
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]If you have some problems or issues involving ClassX, let me know first.[/quote] Sorry my Last Post Cannot Say the Reason, Personal Reason =|

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-10 06:29:06)

Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Lulz. Lil' siz. I am boy. :D Also, you can be my friend. ;) [hr][hr][hr] Now for serious matters. I forgot to say sorry to the person I've back stabbed in the confession thread. I just can't stand people with no common sense. I feel really bad because I keep trying to help her understand the situation and then keeps asking over and over. Wouldn't that piss you off? I know I would. Again I'm very sorry. :([/b]

Last edited by Deviantangel1995 (2008-06-11 06:38:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:07

[ 10 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy