• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

Pages: 112345

Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

i want to close the gap bet those people who i offended before... im only human i do commit mistakes... ;) i know u all knew that and advance merry xmas to you :lol: :D :P
mulberryo8
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

i want close the gap between me and my ''enemy" at my school T~T sori n ha =)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

im so guilty! :| i want to say sorry to those people i hurt & to there friends... peace 0ut!
cherlsyter91326
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to close the gap between me and sharlene.. whuuw lets just be friends and great skulm8s! :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b][u]i wanna close the gap between me and kuya jesse a.k.a. Infamous J[/u] hello kuya. i know i pissed you off with what i did., im sorry about my reckless action. Although it was just a prank.,i seriously did not find it funny though. I know you're not gonna return to ftalk anymore coz of what i did. Hmmm....sorry again.,I already gave my apology thru YM and i understand that it's still soon to just forget about it. Im sorry again and i hope that our friendship has not been thoroughly severed. Remember.,you gave me my first repu.,you said "see ya around". well,i do hope i could still see you around. :cry: [u] I wanna close the gap between me and sis angel a.k.a. Angeli_7[/u] I dont know when are you gonna OL.,but i know you will be extremely disappointed with me once you learned what i did., sorry commander. =( i hope you're not really angry. [u]I wanna close the gap between me and orio a.k.a. nanix84[/u] bro.,i know you're really feeling guilty right now., and i know you're also thinking of leaving ftalk., now.,dont do that.,i already gave you a PM but you were not online since that thing happened., well.,sorry for upsetting you dear.,i hope we're still friends coz you're one of the few people i truly treasure here.,one i know who is real inside and out and not just a bunch of crap. i will miss you if you'll be leaving ftalk. [u]i wanna close the gap between me and kuya guile a.k.a. the_legend_killer[/u] sensei-spammer.,gomenasai. =( i hope you're not angry with me., i know you're now busy IRL.,with that 5 digit salary of yours,..,and it starts with 2. =D I wish you well in your real life and also with your crushie crush. :P sorry again.,i dont wanna waste our more than 3 months online friendship. :cry: [u]these are the major people i seriously wanna close the gap., to others.,il just PM you[/u]. =)[/b]
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I want to close the gap between me and Kuya Guile.. even though we are okay now..we are chatting..etc.. i still owe a public apology.. well i am really really sorry because i disrepected you..i was so stupid.. i have so many foolish actions... and i think ate bel's right..i should think first before acting.. :wallbash: grrrrr... oh God! i want to change my pathetic life.. :wallbash: and also i want to close the "gap" between me and the member that i really don't want to mention her name.. i already said sorry to you..and yeah..we are okay..but still not okay.. =| there is still this gap..as in huge gap between us.. well..i think you are right..i have to face the consequences of my actions.. =) i just didn't know what am I doing before.. =| well.. i finally realized them all when you gave me a pm.. Gosh! i want to change my life!..as in i badly needed to.. :penguin: [/b]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]I want to close the gap between me & my workmates....[/b][/color]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I want to close the gap between me and my [i]enemies. :mad:[/i][/b]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i wanna close the gap between me and my nanay.. missed u so much. sorry.
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to close the gap between me and my anak... i also missed u... im sorry too...:)
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i want to close the gap between me and my enemies im s0rry if did somthing wr0ng.
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

huhu.. dat touched me... :crybaby: [spoiler][align=center] i wanna close the gap between me & all the human being in diz world..[/align][/spoiler]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to close the gap between me and patchii... i know i've hurt him it was a big misunderstanding i'm not really mad at him but he thinks i am im so sorry hope to get back the friendship dat we had
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

:crybaby:i want to close the gap bet me and xiruu.. i think she's mad at me...:crybaby:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to close the gap between me and bles. i think he is mad at me.
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i want to close the gap between me and the person above me,.,.i want to be close with her sinz she always need help from me :D but we cant talk too much,.,. :D [/b]
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I want to close the gap between me and......my old buddies and classmates. I always ignore my old friends and sometimes, they ignore me. I'm too shy to call them even I know their names :(
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to close the gap between me and someone =( sorry i can't tell guys who, Yeah i knew mistake what i did,i really really pissed off :crybaby: I really sad when our relationship very bad now :cry: i hope evething about us become better :crybaby: I can't lie for my feeling if i love you so much =(

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2009-01-04 03:10:14)

daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to close the gap between me and my ex =)
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to close the gap between me and my friend
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

Pages: 112345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:19

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy