• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

Pages: 123455

Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

i want to close the gap between me and my enemies in my private school :doubt: gee i dont wanna argue wid dem... dey r such a loser :doubt: hahahayyzzz dunt wanna have sam stupid fyt on dem =|
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

[align=center][b]Nice topic.. i want to close the gap between me and a group who i offend and a person i like to be ur friends guys sorry for being bad girl BTW,i really really srry..:crybaby:[/b][/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to close the gap between me and.......uma i wont be here for some times.and i dun want to leave with a gap between us. ...the reason i'm angry when u said "thanks for ur concern" is...coz that time,i feels lik u'r treatin me like a stranger. come on,we're a partner riyt?why did u say thanks for ur concern for thing i should do?it makes me feels like a starnger but i realized.that time i was so immature...eventhough i'm a member of mature only group...so bad of me... So,I'm Really Sorry.would u forgive me? so i can off with a lil piece in me. once again,i'm sorry. TC~
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i]a very very short comment..[/i]:penguin: [color=blue][i]very well said...[/i][/color] :rose: :penguin: :rose:
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice post ^^ touching too! you're a pretty good writer! :)=)=|
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

So this is my SPEECH, lols. I really want to close the gap between me, HARVEY&DALE. I dunno, why im saying this. But i dont really want to fight with them. Esp with Harvey who i really offended. Sorry for those nonsense things. & for Dale. I really want to say that ure [b]stupid[/b]. yeah really. Bcoz i dunno when you saw the WORD SORRY when we chat @ YM. And i really hate the word GAY bcoz im not GAY. lol and i hate GAY. hahaha. And again, sorry for the bolded word stupid. Sorry for my bad english. haha, im not really good with this language.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^yeah. that's so nice to hear. I hope you guys will be ok now. ;) Anyway, I want to close the gap between me and unLoved. -You offended me with you "tanga and alinganga" words. but I'm fine now. Sorry for closing your nonsense thread. It's still my job, that's why. =| Dondon -sorry for offending you, *if I did*. I just don't like to hear that words from you. You know, I'm not into relationships right now. and If you're just kiddin, stop it please. :D and lastly, to those whom I offended. -sorry guys. I don't want to have enemies here, please forgive me. :| [b]I felt light after posting those words.[/b]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ '-'LoisFuLL'-' Im sorry if i offended you... I just say, what i want to say Please forgive me.. ur alwayz be a part of me :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Wahaha, ure courting her? lols! @lois: Yeah, i think but if they'll not reply in this thread. I'll just delete my post like Lalalala~ =D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]So this is my SPEECH, lols. I really want to close the gap between me, HARVEY&DALE. I dunno, why im saying this. But i dont really want to fight with them. Esp with Harvey who i really offended. Sorry for those nonsense things. & for Dale. I really want to say that ure stupid. yeah really. Bcoz i dunno when you saw the WORD SORRY when we chat @ YM. And i really hate the word GAY bcoz im not GAY. lol and i hate GAY. hahaha. And again, sorry for the bolded word stupid. Sorry for my bad english. haha, im not really good with this language.[/quote] :arrow: Just in case james decides to delete his post..hahaha lols joke. Hmm..i'm happy that you've finally come into that decision james. :D @topic: hmm...i think i havent offended anyone lately.. well..just want to say sorry to those whom i forgot to make fansigns..>_< btw jam i have one for you :D http://thrishamae.multiply.com/photos/album/27
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Waaaaa, no! Remove that quote thing. :crybaby: Waaa, haha. Yeah so thanks for that fansigns, I'll keep that forever. Wahaha jk. @topic: So where's those people who i offended? C'mon. lol
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]^ Wahaha, ure courting her? lols![/quote] ahaha... shes courting me.. joke.. peace :D --- @Topic: Sorry to all Mods/Members if i violate a rules. please dont get angry at me. I'll be very carefull next time ;)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmm, i'm still kinda new here, too, and i don't think i've offended anyone yet....but if i do, i hope they will PM me because i will never intend to offend somebody....i like and get along with pretty much everyone, no matter who you are and i'll remember this thread if i do ever offend somebody good thread !! :thumbsup:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon][quote][b]james_cuteoo2 wrote:[/b] ^ Wahaha, ure courting her? lols![/quote] ahaha... shes courting me.. joke.. peace :D[/quote] nyahaha.. you kiddin' again. [spoiler] asa pa you =D [/spoiler] anyway, Sorry for those people whom I offended. maybe, I just misunderstood you guys. :/
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=james_cuteoo2]^ Waaaaa, no! Remove that quote thing. :crybaby: Waaa, haha. Yeah so thanks for that fansigns, I'll keep that forever. Wahaha jk. @topic: So where's those people who i offended? C'mon. lol[/quote] haha theyre just here somewhere!! nice one dadi james ;) =) i wanted to apologize to those people whom i offended here and in the real world lolz... just a lil misunderstanding but dont worry it wont happen again..im only human... :D :lol:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aw, how i wish that i could able to moderate this section too.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote='-'LoisFuLL'-'][spoiler] asa pa you =D [/spoiler][/quote] Please speak in english even in spoiler. this is an issue before, im just reminding you. dont get angry at me ok ;) peace. ---- @topic Sorry to those people who i offended. please forgive me.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to close the gap between me & members who doesnt like me! :lol: i want make friends! whether you like me or not, we can still be friends! :D
kawaeh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

interesting, but i'll post one later. sorry. =(
Guardian Devil
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kawaeh]interesting, but i'll post one later. sorry.[/quote] ^ If you have nothing to say. then, "Dont Post" ok. --- I want to close the gap between me & members who doesnt like me. I want to close the gap between me & the members who i offend.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:33

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy