• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

Pages: 1..12345

Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

[b]between me and.....my ex :D i js dont want a trouble... =)[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

Me and ****** Lolz. I was mad at her last night :wallbash: But I wanna be friends witt her :eh:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

me and..... <arra> shes my friend bt i dunno. :wallbash: i js dont feel fine wd her =) ..most of the times.
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

between me & PANIKI... just wanna close my gap with her! soooo GAPPINESS... its GAP! NOT HAP right Paniki? :eh: i dont know? we dont have Gaps, but i think we need to hav. so im closing it TODAY! early, to be ready & i wanna close my gap with Meng, actually not really Gap, hmmm... let me say FUNNY JOKE FIGHT! but we ment to do that! its our way of lambingan! but i think i offend her most often, & she makes iwas! :lol: i dont know, i think i just smell LANGSA! :lol: or she's just concern cuz i have allergic her ROMATIC SMELL/Nakakinlove smell :retard: :wasted: :smoke:

Last edited by karuro72002 (2009-01-24 12:04:56)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-16 18:26:12)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:21

[ 9 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy