• ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

Pages: 12345

Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

[quote=Guardian Devil]I want to close the gap between me & members who doesnt like me. I want to close the gap between me & the members who i offend.[/quote] oh same here... want to close the gap between me and members who doesnt like me and those whom i offended =|
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

i want to close the gap between me & who i offended too..
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to close the gap between me and my schoolmate.... my schoolmate became my enemy because she called me bad words here...[url=http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?page=6&uid=41557781&action=&mac=YWMzNTU1OTFmODg1NzkyMjMwOGY4YjczYTNmZDQxZGY][/url] she's name is Jean or Jeanette......
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to close the gap between me and my best friend. the reason's too private to share. :ninja:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to close the gap between me and those I offended. I`m sorry for behaving like that. =(
incubus_rocks04@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

if you want to close the gap, then do it. I think theres no need for you to post a thread.
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I wanna close my gap between me and all the moderators! [spoiler]=D[/spoiler]
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to say sorry to sis MINEKOARCH even if we are okay now, i still want a public apology. and to those ive offended here in ftalk.
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to close the gap between me and sis nahz. sorry for the misunderstanding.. &&also to mod tinay sorry for joining the group and for leaving within 1 day. &&also to others whom i offended.
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

i just wanted to close the gap between me and satan..that's all....
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I would like to close the gap between me and a girl whom I still dislike named Elizabeth. only because I hatehatehate drama & she has done a fair good amount of job starting drama with/around me. :)
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

I want to close my gap between me and my classmate. =(
partjher
» n00b
1969-12-31

what a great idea....thats so much for a 16 year human being....i'll post mine later...hahahah lol. im so touch when i read your post love....i wanted to close the gap also to everyone i offended in this forum and to those outside of this furom...
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wow! this is great! Well there's more to tell than just closing the gaps... Me? this is my first time & you know im trying to get the hang of it. I want to close the gap between me & me...hehehe You know change must start within us. I bet all of you agreed. So, i conclude that whatever glitches & issues i have, the friendstertalk community will not be affected
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I really want to close the gap between me & my ... potential.
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I want to close the gap, If there's a gap, :lol::lol:, but everyone thus, right? WEll, I want to close the gap, betwaeen me and someone who I offended too. :D
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=lovegood]I want to close the gap between me and…[/quote] Brian..[dunno if he has ftalk account] Sorii if i keep on ignoring u wen we pass by each other.. [bcuz y'all know im frndly nd all in school] i just cant deal with yah properly cuz i thnk i luv u olredii and i dont want to hurt one of best frnds hu lyks u also.. so i need to stop my felings for u first.. :)
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to close my gap between me & those who i offended! :D sorry! i know.. [i]kahit di na babalik ang past! pero may pinagsamahan paren tau![/i] :D Ows. Jan is That You?! Yes! its the real me! :D f5 f5 refresh refresh! :lol: LOLness
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]I agree. i oso want to close the gap with those who i offended.[/b]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want 2 close the gap between me and those who i have given [b]-repu[/b], the ones that is banned bcoz of our arguments, and for those i have hated hir. =( em sorry guys.. em not perfect. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Well, first of all, I really dunno if I have the guts and the rights to post this thread. :( I just felt a while ago that it’s better to do something rather than nothing. I just pray that my sixth sen

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:11

[ 9 queries - 0.058 second ]
Privacy Policy