• ARCHIVES 
  • » Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

Pages: 12345..5

Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes so can not give proper credit but I did not create it =) <">For those wishing to make their own individual title or status bar codes you can use these links. Thanks to john_619619 and sprongky for sending me the links :thumbsup: [b] Titlebar[/b] [url]http://www.bosiljak.hr/titlemaker/[/url] [b]Status Bar [/b] [url]http://www.bosiljak.hr/sbmaker/[/url] When you generate the status or titlebar from bosiljak make sure you remove these codes before you apply it to the bottom of ur js file. From the top of the generated codes remove this. <">From the bottom of the generated codes remove this. <">[b]Want even more status bar codes to choose from? Check the post by kiddy for 7 more styles...[url]http://theftalk.com/t37291-Compiling-Status-Bar-%28JavaScript-Collector-v1.1%29-IE-n-Opera.html[/url][/b] Even a shorter version was posted by ---xXirukiTepe--- thanks to her!! Apply i ur js codes. [quote]msg = "MESSAGE"; msg = "..." + msg;pos = 0; function scrollMSG() { document.title = msg.substring(pos, msg.length) + msg.substring(0, pos); pos++; if (pos > msg.length) pos = 0 window.setTimeout("scrollMSG()",200); } scrollMSG();[/quote]

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-12-02 13:22:32)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

:arrow: We are so glad you shared buddy..thnks! :thumbsup:
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

im currently using it.. nice script! tnx men!=)
m0g0l
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thaNKS BOBCBAR!!! THATS WHAT I'M lOOKing For... your my superman dude!!!:thumbsup: your profile is very nice!.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: I am infatuated with this line buddy.. [quote]"----->>>>>Why Rip My Codes, Ask They Can Be Yours!<<<<<-----[/quote] am gona use it as well...;)
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's working bro... nice.... =D :thumbsup:
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

nice trick sir bobcbar... thanks for sharing sir...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ur welcome happy to share...=)
yhen21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!!!:thumbsup:
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]A very Nice one Indeed From Bro Bobcar, I love it Bob[/b] =) :thumbsup:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice code....finally you've shared it...hehehe :lol: is your code only for title bar?how can i change it to status bar? have some green first :D :thumbsup:
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks bob!! :cool:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice trick sir bob, thanks For Sharing it my good friend :thumbsup:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Thanks so much for sharing! +repu for you Sir! =) :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for the nice comments all greatly appreciated :D
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

tnx for sharrin
kathchou09
» n00b
1969-12-31

mr.bobcar...where do i put this code?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kathchou09]mr.bobcar...where do i put this code?[/quote] This code must be applied in ur external js file for it to work. Here is tutorial on making the file...[url]http://theftalk.com/t34431-%5BVIDEO-TUTORIAL%5DMaking-Extensions-Files%28JS%29-%5BI%27m-Taking-Requests%21%21%5D.html[/url]
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^bob how do i change it into status bar message? :paranoid:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]^bob how do i change it into status bar message?[/quote] Sorry I am not sure how to modify the codes for only the status bar :wallbash: Like I said the codes were given to me, almost 2 yrs ago.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

Pages: 12345..5

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:37

[ 10 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy