• ARCHIVES 
  • » Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

Pages: 123455

Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

ahhhh ok....thanks again for sharing this one....tasty :D :rose:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

Ur welcome, wish I can help with the modifications, maybe one of the code masters has an idea =)
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]tnx for sharing! i'm using it right now![/color]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=sweetdea_harry18]tnx for sharing! i'm using it right now![/quote] Thats great!! Happy it worked for you =)
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]can we add more messages in this??[/color]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You can edit the messages lines however you want..not what symbols will work. :rolleyes:
LP_theone
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thx for sharin' :)
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink]oh... okay tnx again![/color]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no problem happy I can help :thumbsup:
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing my friend, it works for me and I already used it. :lol:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ur welcome my friend :rose:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Try This Link, Im using This Title Maker On my Profile, Self Costumization And it has so many Title/Staturs Bar Maker :thumbsup: http://bosiljak.hr/titlemaker/ http://bosiljak.hr/sbmaker/ :thumbsup::thumbsup:
missmatakaw
» n00b
1969-12-31

i dont get how ro use it..what are we supposed to copy and paste???thanks in advance..ingatz plgi.:D:D
Heartbleedxoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) tnx sir for sharing this...
mimi_momoe2007
» n00b
1969-12-31

great job thx for sharing
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=missmatakaw]i dont get how ro use it..what are we supposed to copy and paste???thanks in advance..ingatz plgi.[/quote] Yes but you need to have a js file with the proper codes and use the linker. Read this tutorial for making the needed file for starters..[url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]
shin01rain
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you for sharing sir bob. il use this in my profile.. =) GodBless you.
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing...:thumbsup:
kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this..keep it up guys...
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks Bob... :wallbash: You Are Great.. :thumbsup: I like Your Trick.... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

Pages: 123455

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:14

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy