• ARCHIVES 
  • » Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

Pages: 1..12345

Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

[quote=klea22]xAn bUh iLaLagAy uNg c0de??nA yAn..?[/quote] Please follow the forum rules and post in english only except in regional boards =)
jayoez
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

woo ... awesome ! =):thumbsup: Thanks 4 share ... also thanks 4 reminding d rules ... :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jayoez]Thanks 4 share ... also thanks 4 reminding d rules[/quote] Your welcome :thumbsup:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks for share sir... what i can change title bar with image? :rolleyes:
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx lolo? bobcar :D for sharing it :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=KyntzLui]tnx lolo?[/quote] no problem happy to help :thumbsup:
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm using the [b]Title Bar[/b] and [b]Status Bar[/b] already..=) thanks for sharing..:thumbsup:

Last edited by hiace16 (2009-01-28 23:57:51)

rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this code bob !! :):thumbsup: im using this on my profile :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

Pages: 1..12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:02

[ 9 queries - 0.019 second ]
Privacy Policy