• ARCHIVES 
  • » Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

Pages: 12345

Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

Thanks for all for the nice comments..my pleasure to share the trick =)
g4LLih09
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

nice dude realy thx for sharing
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my friend, why it stops working in my profile? it works before. :wallbash:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=adepat]my friend, why it stops working in my profile? it works before.[/quote] No sure did you make any changes? Mine still work on both profiles =) You can try moving the codes around and see that happens.
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing.. I am using this, but i forgot from who I got it.. it was you! now I remember.. I wasn't logged in that day :D.. Thanks again :D +repu for u
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:D thanks for the comment and rep..happy to share any of my codes =)
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im using tricks like that added in enterpage tricks by sir KhErMiNaToR but now..u can put this on ur external js files...wow =) thanks 4 sharing this sir bobcbar remarks: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-06-23 22:06:03)

yhu
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks wat a nice script
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for the comments happy to hear ur using it too =)
behindyourimagination
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeeeeeee! very enjoyable! its working! :thumbsup:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=behindyourimagination]weeeeeeee! very enjoyable! its working![/quote] Great happy to hear you like it :D I just saw a new post with many different styles =)
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Wow thanks! Great codes!..NOw I could have a diffrent styles of scrolling title bar, thanks to u!... :D....repu +
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=tweaktweakers]Wow thanks! Great codes!..NOw I could have a diffrent styles of scrolling title bar, thanks to u!... ....repu +[/quote] Thanks for the rep always appreciated :D [b]Updated first post to include the link to kiddy thread for more status bars [/b]:thumbsup:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-07-04 18:26:02)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]bobcbar[/b][/color] wow... wut a cool code u got there... thanx for sharing dude!!! i appreciate it.... =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for the nice comment :D
Wacko
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing mr bobcbar :thumbsup: awesome trick. its make my profile rawrr ...:thumbsup:
kheaXcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

That Was Really Awesome..
Vipper
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whew thank for this nice trick keep it up
kheaXcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really love this code..i soo rock!!!=D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks for ur kind comments..happy I can share these few codes thanks to their creators =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Many members keep asking me for the title/status bar I am using. These are my codes you just need to change the message and add to ur external js file. Sorry I do not remember who gave me the codes s

Pages: 12345

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:11

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy