• ARCHIVES 
  • » i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

wew..:D :D wakakakakakaaaaa...=D =D Finally you join the mods team my bros..=)=) Welcome to The Moderator Family Master Oka and Master Andha..=D =D Let's shake the forum..:P
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

:arrow: hei finally oka and andha is now a modrator..welcome brothers![url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/bigemot/smiley/tunjukin_tangan.gif[/img][/url] We are so greatful for you to be a part of the team..go mods..you rock![url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/bigemot/smiley/berjuang.gif[/img][/url]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow!! New mods. Congratz guys..!! Welcome andha and oka :D
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hello Oka, Welcome to our group. =) :thumbsup:
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thanks for ephemeral, lordheinz. xavierkym.. thanks for all support and welcome to me here to join a moderator group :thumbsup:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]KhErMiNaToR[/b] thx dude. that was not too early, because i read it when i am 20 years old. sigh. with a [b]2[/b] in front of it. iap. that was a special gift from this forum. and i'm exciting about that. [b]'-'LoisFuLL'-'[/b] thx for that sista. nice to know the backstage people. and glad to join here. [b]bang jul . lordheinz . xavierkym[/b] thx so much dude. thx for the warm welcome. :eh: love this forum. love you all. :lol:

Last edited by andHa (2008-06-16 15:08:21)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wee. new mods. welcome to the Backstage! As u all know my name is harvii. Once again, Welcome!! :D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

welcome new mods andha andokacybernet ;) =) :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@okacy: Hey duddee welcome to the backstage family! :cool:
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

andha and oka welcome to the mod family! :) :penguin:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote]UPDATED: =D Forum Name: '-'LoisFuLL'-' Real Name: Lois Anne Jane T. Cagnayo [too long, just call me Lois ok? :eh:] Location: Bacolod City, Philippines Hometown: Caloocan City Birthday: June 11, 1992 Nationality: Filipino - a bit spanish. :lol: Email Ad: lois_mei.an@yahoo.com Language: Filipino, English, A bit fookien and mandarin, and Ilonggo. :P Occupation: IT student. :wasted: Contact Details: Ym - lois_x0x0_heartbreaker Globe - 09052737021 / 09266732938 Smart - 09186424082 / 09186424024 Telephone - (034)7070397 [globelines] <-- I'll be waiting for your calls. =D FS Profile: http://www.friendster.com/fancydreams - http://friendster.com/xoxolois Blog: http://broken-hearts.net Multiply: http://fancydreams.multiply.net More? Pm me! :lol:[/quote] Anyway, welcome again to backstage! yay! let's start to spam! :penguin: *imma hide*
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]harvii . kristina . gandalicious23[/b] thx so much guys. woups. never think that there are so many mods in this forum. :D nice to know u all.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

here are the list of the moderators :D [url=http://theftalk.com/userlist.php?username=&show_group=2&sort_by=username&sort_dir=ASC&search=Submit][b]FT-Team[/b][/url]
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]KhErMiNaToR[/b] thx for that kher. so there are 31 in total. :lol:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Welcome oka and andha! :D Woohooo :drool:
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ thx dude. nice to know u !
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]to oka en andha[/b] apa kabar guys!! welcome to backstage!! lets start [b]helping[/b] guys!!
andHa
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ [i]kabar baik bang[/i] :eh: thx dude. lets do the mod's :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ Weee, welcome to backstage dude! :D
okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Welcome oka and andha! :D Woohooo[/quote] thanks brother :thumbsup: @ dale thanks brother fine2 :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:35

[ 9 queries - 0.092 second ]
Privacy Policy