• ARCHIVES 
  • » i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

Padme
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

Charles, dude.. :cool: Finally you've made up your mind! I'm delighted to have you moderate with us. :D I'm sure you'll do a great job, you already did whilst still a member. Now let's POLICE the premises, haha! =D
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

@weng: hahah. its just ok mizel-san. :lol: @pad: thanks for the welcome. heheh. yah, finally made up my mind about this. ok, its my first day on the job. let's see.. hehehe.. this is interesting.. :D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Uhhmmm, onii-chan, what section are you moderating btw?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hi guys! i'm the newest Mod. here!!! here's my bio... Forum Name: Theejhay Real Name: Timothy John Location: Quezon City, Philippines Hometown: Quezon City Birthday: May 14, 1993 Nationality: Filipino Email Ad: timmyboi_cute@yahoo.com Language: Tagalog, English Occupation: Student nice to meet yah all guys! =P

Last edited by theejhay (2007-03-04 10:51:02)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ Tj!! Finally, you've become a mod! Welcome to the backstagers and be aware that you've got more responsiblities!!! =D Enjoy being a mod! :P
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Wahaha! welcome theejhay! =D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Ephe[/b], I didn't know you're already a mod. :lol: Congratulations by the way! Oh and [b]Theejhay[/b] too? This is cool... congats buddy! :D Everyone, let's do a great job.. AJA! :cool:

Last edited by Padme (2007-03-04 22:32:29)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@onee-chan: im in Anime and Manga, Music, Games, Tech Corner, and Arts and Design. Sir Admin entrusted me a lot of sections. hahah. but its ok, i think ill be able to manage them. they arent that crowded [i]pa naman eh.[/i] :D ill just ask for your help if ever i need them. heheh. :thumbsup: @Tj: see? told yah. we just have to be patient and wait for Sir Admin's reply :D Congratz Tim :D :thumbsup: also, congratz to Ephe. heheh. you deserve to be a Mod. :thumbsup: the three of us (me, ephe, and theejay) compose the new batch FTalk Mods. we promise to do our jobs here efficiently, right guys? :D \m/,

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-03-05 00:15:36)

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah kua charles! i'll do my best to serve this forum! wakekeke
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]wee.. theej! now that;s what i'm waitin for.. :eh: glad you're now here..it's worth the wait [i]dba?[/i] heehee.. enjoi bein a mod kk? so where are you assigned? @kuya charles and kuya Ephe, Welcome again.. ^^,[/b]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

onii-chan = big brother right? wahehe Anyways hello to all and ghlad to be working wih you guys! :D
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

Hi guys! I'm a new MODS family now.....hope you guys could helps me to manage the forum =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by feruzz (2007-03-20 05:41:05)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to the backstage feruzz! weee... i was permitted to moderate the 'new members introduction' and 'friendster philippines'! hehe thanks mr admin!

Last edited by aRies04991 (2007-03-20 06:07:21)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yah.. welcum to the backstage brother feruzz!! hehe.. @nix.. nice to hear that.. =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

thank you so much for everyone!! I really appreciate it =) I was permitted to moderate the Friendster Malaysia...hope I'll permitted to moderate another section soon....see ya guys! :)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]Welcome to the backstage feruzz! weee... i was permitted to moderate the 'new members introduction' and 'friendster philippines'! hehe thanks mr admin![/quote] :arrow: Yay, I've got more companions there in Fphils, thanks for helping us up, Nix! ;) [quote=feruzz]thank you so much for everyone!! I really appreciate it =) I was permitted to moderate the Friendster Malaysia...hope I'll permitted to moderate another section soon....see ya guys! :)[/quote] Welcome to the Backstage club, feruzz! We'll do all our best to mod this forum! ;)
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Wow! :D:thumbsup: [b]Congratulations feruzz![/b] Welcome welcome to HELL... just kidding! :lol: In fact, it's good being a mod, especially if you love FTalk. It's great to see you here with us feruzz! :P:thumbsup: Sorry for the late greeting, my cable net was down yesterday.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]Hi guys! I'm a new MODS family now.....hope you guys could helps me to manage the forum =) :thumbsup:[/quote] Hey there Feruzz! (sorry im late) Welcome to the Backstage :D heheh. congratulaions =) :thumbsup: see yah around dude \m/,
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

ohhoo....thank you very much! I'm still newbie here so I've got to learn more.... =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]hi feruzz!! wow.. welcome to the backstage.. and enjoi being a moderator/.. help us in making ftalk a better place to stay! :cool: [i]sorry guys, i was absent for a long time..[/i][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:15

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy