• ARCHIVES 
  • » i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

eheh. ye` welcomee to backstage eykalsyamim. were the newest mod`s of ftalk. lol
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

hello.. welcome to the newest mods here.. heheh.. :)
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]hello.. welcome to the newest mods here.. heheh.. :)[/quote] And welcome back theej. hehe :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ye. theej is soo busy with his school & to his singing career. lol :lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I didn't know there are new mods at [b]friendster indonesia[/b].. well i didn't checked malaysia. but why they didn't visit the backstage?
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=theejhay]hello.. welcome to the newest mods here.. heheh.. :)[/quote] :arrow: [b]Theej!! misses u.. =) =) welcome back. and also, welcome to our new mods.. ^^,[/b]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/co_gan-men/Bebek.gif[/img] wew.. :D :D Hello everyone.. =) It's my turn now.. :cool: Here we go.. :thumbsup: :arrow: [b]Forum Name :[/b] [color=blue][i]TA Juleigtin Siahaan[/i][/color] :P [b]Real Name :[/b] [color=blue][i]Tumbur Arches Juleigtin Siahaan[/i][/color] :cool: [b]Location :[/b] [color=blue][i]Central Java[/i][/color] :cool: [b]Hometown :[/b] [color=blue][i]Serayu Valley[/i][/color] :D [b]Birthday :[/b] [color=blue][i]July 18,1981[/i][/color] :eh: :P [b]Nationality :[/b] [color=#FF0000][i]Indonesia[/i][/color] :cool: [b]Contacts :[/b] [color=blue][i]juleigtin@gmail.com[/i][/color] :P [color=blue][i]juleigtin@yahoo.com[/i][/color] :P [color=blue][i]juleigtin@hotmail.com[/i][/color] :P [b]Language :[/b] [color=blue][i]Indonesia,English,Malaysia,Bataknese and Javanese[/i][/color] :cool: [b]Occupation :[/b] [color=blue][i]Police Officer[/i][/color] :o Okay..That's all..[img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g50/co_gan-men/hihi.gif[/img] I realize that I'm just a newbie here.. =) :) =| So I really need suggestions and some advices from all of you.. =) :) I'll do my best and I hope we'll have a solid team for Friendstertalk's progress.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: It's a pleasure to me to join with the Mods Family.. :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [img]http://www.gifmania.co.uk/birds/ducks/gif_81_05.gif[/img][img]http://www.gifmania.co.uk/birds/ducks/gif_81_07.gif[/img]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote][b][i][color=blue]Javanese[/color][/i][/b][/quote] is that real? or u just change Japanese to Javanese? hehehe... it must be real coz there's no red underline when i type it here. welcome anyway!
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay][quote][b][i][color=blue]Javanese[/color][/i][/b][/quote] is that real? or u just change Japanese to Javanese? hehehe... it must be real coz there's no red underline when i type it here. welcome anyway![/quote] wew.. :D :D [b]Javanese[/b] not [b]Japanese[/b].. :D Javanese is one of The ethnic group's languages we have in Indonesia.. :eh: =)
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

huhu..welcome july.. i think you deserve it.. :thumbsup: [b]javanese[/b] is [i]jawa[/i] ...hehehe..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

July? ahehe :lol: welcome to the backstage TA Juleigtin Siahaan! nice of you.. you're a mod now :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yes. welcome to backstage. [i]july?[/i] heheh.
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Welcome to the Backstage July =| *yeah TA Juleigtin Siahaan said that his nickname is July. Heheh. [quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]Occupation : Police Officer :o[/quote] Hahah. Cool. Law enforcement is your job. :cool:
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

so his july. hehe again. welcome to the backstage. were the new mod`s of ftalk. lol :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]welcome july... ^^, but it's still june so, welcome JUNE. lol.[/b]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D Thanks a lot for all your warm greetings.. =) :crybaby: :crybaby: You're so friendly and I really appreciate it.. =) :thumbsup: [b]@eykal[/b] you're right bro...Javanese is the language of Java ethnic.. =) [b]@aRies04991[/b] hihihii.. :D Nice to meet you again bro nix.. ;) :thumbsup: [b]@james_cuteoo2[/b] hihihii.. :D Thanks a lot bro..Yuupss..july is my nickname.. :) Btw,How should I call you? =) :D [b]@FoRsAkEnKiD[/b] hehehee.. :D =) .. Nice to see you again bro charles.. ;) :thumbsup: [b]@meng.o3[/b] hihihii.. :D :) You're so funny [b]meng.o3[/b].. ;) :D Btw,how should I call you? :rolleyes: :cool: So..I'm just a newbie here.. :) =) I really need your suggestions and your advices.. :) :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b]...."VIVA FRIENDSTERTALK"....[/b][/color] :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: [/scroll]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hehe.. first of all vote NO at the poll "No To Aries' Resignation Campaign". it's located at the friendster philippines [but you'll notice it quickly by title. hehe.. please vote NO. hehe :lol:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan][b]@meng.o3[/b] hihihii.. :D :) You're so funny [b]meng.o3[/b].. ;) :D Btw,how should I call you? :rolleyes: :cool: So..I'm just a newbie here.. :) =) I really need your suggestions and your advices.. :) :thumbsup: [scroll][color=#FF0000][b]...."VIVA FRIENDSTERTALK"....[/b][/color] :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: [/scroll][/quote] :arrow: do not listen to aries. Vote yes. lol. you can call me thrish or mae. ;) rather than meng. lol. anyways, both can do as long as it's me you're calling :eh: again, welcome dude :cool:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew.. :D :D I have read the topic in FT Philippines and I voted [b]"YES"[/b].. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Bro Nix..We all here need you become our partner in moderating Friendstertalk.. =) =) :thumbsup: So..never mind what other members opinions as far as you have done the truth and your best.. =) :thumbsup: Keep move bro nix... =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ you did the right thing June,. :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:21

[ 9 queries - 0.075 second ]
Privacy Policy