• ARCHIVES 
  • » i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

WELCOME!! to all the new mods~ let's all do this! haha! stay cool, stay patient, stay focused. Go ftalk mods!! :penguin:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

Hi guys. A quick introduction. Just some information about me. Nickname: eehjhay Age: 18 yrs old Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Hometown: Tondo Manila Philippines Race: Filipino YM: duero82088 MSN: eehjhay@hotmail.com Forums I moderate actively: www.markyctrigger.com www.web-starters.net www.codedspirit.com www.pinoy-designz.net (I'm a Global Moderator in some forums that I mentioned) I won't state the other forums that I moderate but I not that active, that's about 10 forums. Knowledge: HTML, CSS, Photoshop. I already know some you guys because I'm a member in lot of forums but willing to gain more friends here =)
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

wew...welcome to the Backstage [b]eehjhay[/b], glad you become mods here..... :gift: now I was permitted to manage the [b]Tricks & Tutorials[/b] forum...thanks sir admin :wow:

Last edited by feruzz (2007-05-31 11:05:38)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hey, what's up [b]eehjhay[/b]. I see your name in almost every Friendster related forum ive been to. Glad to have you here buddy. =) [quote=eehjhay]I already know some you guys because I'm a member in lot of forums but willing to gain more friends here[/quote] Charles here =|
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to the team =) =) :penguin:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

To [b]eehjhay[/b]: Hey yow! Hehe. Welcome to the teammods! lol
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yay! another mod in the neighborhood.. welcome at the backstage
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to the Backstage Mr. Eehjhay :D
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hahaha... it's kinda awkward if u call me Mr. eehjhay. im just 18 yrs old. thanks for the warm welcome even it's cold in my place. hahaha..
FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ I thought you were older than me :lol:.

Last edited by FoRsAkEnKiD (2007-06-05 02:36:11)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD]^ I thought you were older than me :lol:.[/quote] hahaha.. Do i look like that old?
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hye guys..i'm a new MOD here..nice to be in the MODS family.. all of you are very2 friendly..i'm juz like a newbie here..i hope you all can teach me more.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: p/s:sorry,,my english is not so gud..hehe.. :D :D TQ also to admin.. :thumbsup:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]// @eehjhay[/b] Congrats on being a new mod eehjhay! =) Oopps, wasn't able to welcome you earlier here, I didn't notice the thread! [b]// @eykalsyamim[/b] It's great to see you finally in the team. Congrats on your mod ship and I don't even know if it's the right term, hehe. Glad you could help moderate with us, cheers!

Last edited by Padme (2007-06-20 20:30:54)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to the backstage! [b]eykalsyamim[/b]!!! and welcome to the mods family. hehe i don't know your malaysian [didn't noticed it]
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome [b]eykalsyamim[/b] =)
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

huhu..TQ for the warm welcome..ekwekwo.. :D :D i'm malaysian..and i'm proud to have foreign friends..hehe.. nice and friendly.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

welcome here eykalsyamim!!! what a name. hehehe... :D
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hm. [b]Forum Name:[/b] james_cuteoo2 & `jam [b]Real Name :[/b] James S. Hernando For Shortt [sub]JAM[/sub] [b]Location :[/b] Phil. [b]Hometown :[/b] Balanga City Bataan [b]Birthday :[/b] August 20, 1991 [b]Nationality :[/b] Filipino [b]Contacts :[/b] james_cuteoo2@yahoo.com ; james_cute003@yahoo.com [b]Language :[/b] Tagalog, English, Kapampangan [2%] :lol: [b]Occupation :[/b] Student.

Last edited by james_cuteoo2 (2007-06-22 07:03:44)

FoRsAkEnKiD
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]welcome here eykalsyamim!!! what a name. hehehe... :D[/quote] I agree, im having a hard time pronouncing it at first. heheh. Welcome to the Backstage eykalsyamim! Glad to have you here buddy. See yah around.
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=FoRsAkEnKiD][quote=eehjhay]welcome here eykalsyamim!!! what a name. hehehe... :D[/quote] I agree, im having a hard time pronouncing it at first. heheh. Welcome to the Backstage eykalsyamim! Glad to have you here buddy. See yah around.[/quote] hehe...juz cal me eykal..huhu.. it sounds like A-KARL..hehe.. :D :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:24

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy