• ARCHIVES 
  • » i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

Waa.. i'm gonna cry :crybaby:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ^ you did the right thing June,. :cool:[/quote] wew.. :D :D wakokokoo.. =D =D June?? :o =D Oh ate mae..Please call me july.. ;) :lol: But If you think it's better to call me "june",I never mind.. :D Keep move ate mae.. :thumbsup: =)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome July! Yipee! One for the team~ =]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan]wakokokoo.. =D =D June?? :o =D[/quote] Woaw! Welcome July! :P Glad to see you here at the Backstage! Congrats on your promotion, really happy for you. Now, let's clean forum haha! By the way, where are you assigned to?
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]Woaw! Welcome July! :P Glad to see you here at the Backstage! Congrats on your promotion, really happy for you. Now, let's clean forum haha! By the way, where are you assigned to?[/quote] wew.. :D :D Yuupss..I'm also glad to see you again Padme.. :wow: I'm assigned to FT Indonesia.. :cool: :P But I hope that Sir admin can promote me become mod in other room.. =) :D I have been ready for that.. =) :thumbsup: [b]@lucknskill[/b] Thank you bro for your warm greeting.. =) :thumbsup: Let's clean the forum together.. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=TA Juleigtin Siahaan][quote=meng.o3]:arrow: ^ you did the right thing June,. :cool:[/quote] wew.. :D :D wakokokoo.. =D =D June?? :o =D Oh ate mae..Please call me july.. ;) :lol: But If you think it's better to call me "june",I never mind.. :D Keep move ate mae.. :thumbsup: =)[/quote] :arrow: dont worry i'll call you july next month. then august next next month ;) lol. ^^, again, welcome july.. :cool:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hi dude.. welcome to the backstage.. am i late? too late? lol :lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hehe. yes welcome to backstabe june. lol
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

guys...I think I cant handle my reputation as a mod :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]guys...I think I cant handle my reputation as a mod :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:[/quote] uik?? is it a joke?? huhuh...sifoo...ekwoekoewkewo... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]guys...I think I cant handle my reputation as a mod :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:[/quote] wht u mean? hahaha... do u mean u cnt moderate more often? that's alright, we all have personal problems etc. u can still visit here whenever u can :D
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

why bro. ferruz? err. why you can`t handle ur reputation as mod? :wallbash:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=feruzz]guys...I think I cant handle my reputation as a mod :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:[/quote] What seems to be the problem feruzz? You're probably just worried cos you're busy at the moment. But we're all busy, arent we? I think it's okay, as long as you can still visit FTalk weekly to help moderate. I hope you dont mean quitting. :( But quitting as a mod will entirely be your decision. If you think that you can still help moderate from time to time, it's okay.
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][quote=feruzz]guys...I think I cant handle my reputation as a mod :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:[/quote] What seems to be the problem feruzz? You're probably just worried cos you're busy at the moment. But we're all busy, arent we? I think it's okay, as long as you can still visit FTalk weekly to help moderate. I hope you dont mean quitting. :( But quitting as a mod will entirely be your decision. If you think that you can still help moderate from time to time, it's okay.[/quote] wew.. :D :D Yuupss..I agree with Padme.. ;] :P It's okay as long as you can still visit Friendstertalk bro feruzz.. =) =) Just give ur best time.. =)

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-06-30 04:20:52)

» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sis padme is ryt. all of us are busy. :wallbash:
feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme][quote=feruzz]guys...I think I cant handle my reputation as a mod :wasted: :wasted: :wasted:[/quote] What seems to be the problem feruzz? You're probably just worried cos you're busy at the moment. But we're all busy, arent we? I think it's okay, as long as you can still visit FTalk weekly to help moderate. I hope you dont mean quitting. :( But quitting as a mod will entirely be your decision. If you think that you can still help moderate from time to time, it's okay.[/quote] ok...thanks sister [b]Padme[/b] thanks for your comment.... I'll try my best.... :) :)
gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Forum Name: gandalicious23 Real Name : Francesca Dominique Altuna Nickname : Fran / Chesca Status : Single ehehehe... Location : Paco, Manila, Philippines Hometown : Manila Birthday : September 27, 1986 Nationality : Filipina Contacts : aeristrife_al@yahoo.com ; Language : Tagalog, English Occupation : a Reviewee at a CPA Review School at Espana you can also IM me at YM. =)

Last edited by gandalicious23 (2007-07-19 04:13:46)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Welcome to the underground :eh: Keep up the good job!
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi there sis! welcome to the backstage! You're now a moderator.. weeppeee! :D OT: Welcome back to Nix.. harhar! :lol:

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-07-01 03:55:22)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Welcome to the Backstage Francesca! Congratulations on being a new mod here at FTalk. The bests to yah!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » i think this is a need.. [quote]Forum Name: Real Name (complete): Address (or location if it is too confidential) Birthday: ways to contact (YM, Email, cp#) etc, etc plus additional personal info.. N

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:51

[ 10 queries - 0.088 second ]
Privacy Policy