• ARCHIVES 
  • » I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Pages: 1234567..7

I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamune - 25 Kuya Eehjhay - 22 Kuya XavierKym - 5 Kuya Harvey - 4 Kuya Kherminator - 6 Kuya Ephiemeral - 16 Kuya BlurryCloud - 6 Kuya EmoKidd - 11 Kuya James_Cuteoo2 - 6 Kuya LordHeinz - 5 Kuya Dale - 5 Kuya Feruzz - 3 Kuya Ezil2007 - 6 Kuya ForsakenKid - 3 Kuya/Ate eykalsyamim - 3 Ate deathwish4MCR-freak-dude - 11 Kuya/Ate takashi - 4 Kuya/Ate TA Juleigtin Siahaan - 3 Kuya/Ate k8 - 3 Ate '-'LoisFuLL'-' - 4 Ate `mizeL - 3 Ate ducheszv - 7 Ate gandalicious23 - 3 Ate IceCandi - 3 Ate kikay_girl - 3 Ate kristina16 - 3 Ate meng.o3 - 15 Ate Yuna - ( Null Not Considered ) Ate CuteShika - 4 Ate Lalaine - 3[/quote] [quote]TOP OF THE LINE = Kuya Shirow = 25 ( 12% )[/quote] [quote]2nd TOP OF THE LINE = Kuya Eehjhay = 22 ( 10% )[/quote] Total Votes : 207 [quote]@Mods With Kuya/Ate Gender Sorry I Don't know your Gender T_T[/quote] [quote]Null the Vote 4 [b]ATE YUNA[/b][/quote] [quote]@Mods I Know this is Duplicate Topic But I Just want to know the MOST SCARIEST and Strictest Mods/Members/Promoter[/quote] [b]NOTE*[/b] This Poll is Updated and Many Members has been Put [quote]it would also be nice though if the member who voted would also state the reason =) [i]Added by : Ate ForsakenDoll[/i][/quote] Gonna Update Later Take Note -------------------------------- Off Topic Just Found out This Just Don't Open [spoiler]1. Harvey 2. XavierKym 3. Eehjhay 4. Ephemeral 5. Tunie 6. Lightness <-- new :redface: 7. Kherminator <-- new :redface:[/spoiler] --------------------------------------- Voted 4 Kuya Shirow Scary Avatar And Frank :D --------------------------------------- @Those Post Message Here: LOLZ Be Back Later Just want to Hang out in FTALK Help And Play RF :P

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-10-27 03:22:31)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

amff.[b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude [/b] and [b]yuna[/b] are the same. i mean they are JUST ONE. :retard:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

awtz Just Don't Vote Yuna =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yep siz yuna is aka deathwishmcr freak dude ;)
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Ate Kristina I'm n0t a Sis I'm a Guy =| =) @FTALK Members/Mods/Promoter Come On Don't be Shy to Vote =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=NGeNeRaTiOn]@Ate Kristina I'm n0t a Sis I'm a Guy =| =) @FTALK Members/Mods/Promoter Come On Don't be Shy to Vote =)[/quote] i know your a guy..my post was referring to siz yuna ;) shes the "siz" im talkin about ;) imma vote my vote still goes to... eehjhay, shirow, cloud, harvey and...
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

imma vote YUNA, SHIROW, HARBII and MENG.03 :P :penguin: :penguin: do we need to give reason too? just asking ;]
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ Whadda!? Yuna is scary? No she isn't She is sooooo KIND! :lol: Right Yuna-Senpai :eh: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] Null vote. Nobody is scary nor strict. They are all kind =|
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^really? close? :lol: still them yuna,shirow,harbii,meng.03 and i wanna add kuya effie~~ :penguin: :penguin:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Just add the votes of [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] and [b]yuna[/b] if there are votes for the two names.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-11 11:29:31)

cakka
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes i think[b] yuna [/b]is [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] =)
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01]^really? close? :lol:[/quote] Not really close but you know~ She forgive me :lol: And omg. She is sooo KIND! :lol: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] None!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

null vote =D aciil aka yuna is soo scary =D im so scary wit her :P :arrow: why not d [i]most kindness [/i]:rolleyes:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

is this a new thread? because i actually voted yesterday and now as i'm visiting here my post and votes were gone. :O oh and btw, ' 'eMokIdD and Harvey is just one.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^Yep. I just realized that. Ephemeral is not spelled as Eph[b]i[/b]emeral. [b]Voted..[/b] Secret!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude = Yuna.[/b] I'm a girl. (Look at my gender sign beside my username). :D I suggest you create new topic again. There's a lot of double name. [b]Harvey = Emokidd[/b] It's [b]Ephemeral [/b] not Ephie. It's [b]Cutieshika [/b] not Cuteshika. [b]Eykal [/b] is a boy. [b]TA Juleigtin[/b] is a boy. [b]K8 [/b] is a girl. [b]Takashi [/b] is a girl. [b]Icekandi[/b], not IceCandi. That's all. And it's better if you don't put Ate or Kuya in front of the name. That's my suggestion. So other members won't be confused. ;]

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-06-11 19:02:41)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Typical Error (Cause I'm Sleepy, No Time to Check) :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Nice poll kind of flattering to the winner it means they are doing their job and keeping the forum clean, well mannered and organized :D A member should never be scared of anyone listed if they follow the rules, all of them are super members/moderators that are more than willing to help others and inform us when we screw up :eh:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-06-11 20:13:55)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am not strict. I just break the ice if necessary... :|

Last edited by Ephemeral (2008-06-11 20:43:54)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Oh wow I'm the leading :O why me? :wasted:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:05

[ 13 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy