• ARCHIVES 
  • » I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Pages: 1234567..7

I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Yellow Flash
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-25 01:50:58)

Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

i came i post i reply @minato hahah WTH sshhh minato be quit lulz i am kind with everybody(lolwut?) aside from u or even inside of our classroom hahah

Last edited by Shirow Masamune (2008-06-11 22:33:26)

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wahaha Shirow Is OWNING, LoL, nyahaha Everybody Vote For Shirow :eh::eh::eh:

Last edited by sprongky (2008-06-11 22:20:56)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I voted for Kuya Shirow and Yuna. I'm scared of them. :wallbash:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Who in all the world is scared of Yuna and Shirow :wasted: They are the kindest i my opinion. Especially Yuna :lol: -- [b]TOPIC[/b] Nobody!!!
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ I Voted for S, E, C, D and E. [spoiler]For me, they are the strict mod not scary. Hmm. But.. S isn't that scary to me. He geassed everyone~ O__o E is a [s]forbidden[/s] name. :lol: C always report and strict too. :ninja: D is kind but also strict. And E ? ? ? FTW!! :lol:[/spoiler] No Mods are scary lulz --NOT!!!!! For those who voted me, am I that scary? :paranoid:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My vote goes to Shirow and ms Badgirl =D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow. the leading is shirow =D [quote=deathwish4MCR-freak-dude]For those who voted me, am I that scary? :paranoid:[/quote] luls.you look like the girl version of shirow :P =D
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Kuya Shirow And Kuys Eejhay.. Sorry :/ Ahehehe Thats The Greatest Moderator.. A scary Mod.. So spammers BEWARE =D
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i voted for siz duchesv and kuya eehjay...im xoo scared of u 2...hihihi
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I actually nulled my vote in this poll. Hahaha.. [i]Topic title changed[/i]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I Voted For Sir Eehjhay.. Sorry....[/b][/align]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Kuya Shirow Is DOMINATING Has the Highest vote 2 is Kuya Eehjhay =D We will see the result after 1,000 Votes Only Thats Enough Or just 500 Votes ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Added Post: Actually I didn't see them to get MAD :evil: Cause I'm Friendly to them :P :o I Just Vote Kuya Shirow Because: 1. His Avatar 2. I Saw Him MAD when someone tease Him by the Username :o

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-12 05:15:59)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Waaa, Shirow is leading! =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

wee go go go shirow i voted for him too of course.... :eh:
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

all the members, where good for me :)
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmm... i voted, im just too scared to say who i voted! :paranoid:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Kuya dondon Me 2, I Vote ms.bad Gurl ^_^ :P =D @Dominik Don't be Shy Tell us who did u votes :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm not strict but i do look scary. lol. Shirow! All hail britannia! lolz..leading man. =D:thumbsup:

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-06-12 11:57:20)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Yah your Correct Shirow!, Leading MAN But your Scary
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:35

[ 9 queries - 0.557 second ]
Privacy Policy