• ARCHIVES 
  • » I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Pages: 1..1234567

I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Ephe is really scaring me. But I didnt vote. Sorry.
leonard021
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

[align=center][b]KUYA SHIROW!![/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar130831-4.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/galaxy_01/dnote_sig.gif[/img][/align]
chain_gang_cena
» FTalker
1969-12-31

null vote for me
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me its kua eehjhay..
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

If what you mean is the [i]scariest[/i], I would go for a null vote. But for the [i]strictest[/i], I go for [b]Shirow[/b] and [b]Yuna[/b]. :lol: Both of them are really strict. What a couple! :D

Last edited by xPEPPERMINTx (2008-12-15 11:13:48)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

For me the most strickest of all is shirow. :P
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Kuya Shirow & Ate Yuna .. the strictest =D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

every says its Yuna & Shirow! so i go for the majority! PEACE to both of u!
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

null vote for me, no ones scarier :D
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me its kuya eehjhay... peace :eh:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

shirow masamune- very strict., once u make a mistake he will eat u out alive.,kwkakakakka ephemeral-strict but fair. :cool::thumbsup:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

There are still some people vote for me?! :/ I'm not strict anymore. :rolleyes: Lol. :eh:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]There are still some people vote for me?! :/ I'm not strict anymore. :rolleyes: Lol. :eh:[/quote] lmao lmao lmao. ill vote for...shirow and eehjay. :lol:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

You guys made a mistake, Only Shirow is strict but Yuna ain't strict ;) She's really good and kind.
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I go for mod james_cuteoo2
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xhieen]shirow masamune - just a witness on how he talk to other member a while ago in teh cbox ftw[/quote] errr yeah;; i was scared yesterday too :lol: but i guess;; we sould know him/her better :) i think she's ?? // he's ?? fun to talk with. :p
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:21

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy