• ARCHIVES 
  • » I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Pages: 1234567..7

I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

:arrow: Null. :D sorry. i just find them responsible, they're not strict. they're just doing their jobs :thumbsup:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

[align=center][b]Kuya Eehjhay-Srry.. and Other mods u arent scary for yAh! Especially Shirow.. wehehe many votes of him For me hes not scary.. Im aint see him mad.. [/b][/align]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

errr... this contest is kinda weird... :ninja: there's no campaign.... =D [b]usually[/b], contestants always say: [b]Please vote for me[/b]... or [b]Thanx for the votes[/b]... :wallbash: :wallbash: but its not on this contest... :lol: owkie... ill start it... [spoiler] [b]Please vote for me.. Ill give you repu... [/b] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img] [/spoiler] btw... voted: [spoiler] S- [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/42.gif[/img] H- [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/42.gif[/img] Y- [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/42.gif[/img] lets [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/36.gif[/img]... EPIC wins... [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img] [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img] admin shud add smilies.... [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/19.gif[/img].. [/spoiler]

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-06-12 17:51:29)

Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-25 01:50:24)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ ^Yah I Vote you wheres my repu? LOLZ =D
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ [b]@NGeNeRaTiOn[/b] you voted also ms badgirl? :D hahaha... --- @topic: Shirow is scary because of his ava, and also Yuna ;) but i like them both. :D and when it comes to strict, no mods are strict here, they are just doing their job ;):thumbsup:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Yah I Know they Doing there job and to be Strict But to Scare US!!, No way It is not Halloween yet =D
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]I voted for *cough* Kuya Shirow. Hihi. :D[/b]
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[spoiler][quote=cUtiEshika]admin shud add smilies....[/quote] LOLs yeah~~ i want the smilies in YM :lol:[/spoiler] :o Shirow is leading with 23 points and Kuya eejhay with 21 points? :O whew~ so close~~ :paranoid:

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-06-13 13:09:03)

--pUshnIt08--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I voted.. [I voted?!:|] :lol: for *drum roll please..dum dum dum 45milx! [spoiler] L -- I duno u that much, makes me scared of u E -- Aww im really really scared at him/her,, i dont wana mess around with him/her..gosh! M -- She/He is really nice but she/he is straight talker, I mean very frank which is effing good cause she/he is the real deal!..wc makes me scared of him/her E, E, M, S, Y, D, M -- i think u 7 are rily stwict!, i ddnt vote..im jst saying! :lol:[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

What? Why you guys keep voting for me? Hahaha.. Im not strict :paranoid: Last time I checked in this poll, I was 10 votes behind of Shirow. Im not strict guys. Dont vote for me. Otherwise, =D:eh::smoke:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaaah otherwise what eehjhay!? :eh: :lol: my vote still them :] :paranoid: :P
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Otherwise,... uhmm... :redface: ... I'll turn red :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=dondon]Shirow is scary because of his ava, and also Yuna ;) but i like them both. :D[/quote] Oh wow. Sankyuu dondon. We aren't scary, are we? :paranoid: == Waa. Shirow is leading. ;__; And I had 2 names on the list. Oh my. Two yuna? :lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Just Keep Voting Kuya Shiro - 25 Votes 2nd Kuya Eehjhay - 22 votes :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Mod Eehjay for me. :D urgh *peace. you are really scary.. && ate meng. :paranoid:

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-06-14 00:21:00)

Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

none of them are scary for me , most of them reminded me of the stereotypical teenagers from highschool still hands down by far the best and most respectful mod eehjhay and ephemeral
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmnn i voted for my very first crush mod here to sis [b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] hehehe i know shes strict because she only wants to organize ftalk in properly way =)
angieli_kawaii
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i vote Shirow and ephemeral :d *peace* [spoiler] i'm lil bit confuse is shirow and deathwish4MCR-freak-dude r onlii one?? :eh: =D [/spoiler]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Oh wow another vote for me =( [spoiler] nope but deathwish4MCR-freak-dude is my waifu =D [/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Pages: 1234567..7

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:38

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy