• ARCHIVES 
  • » I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Pages: 1..1234567

I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

I chose kuya Eejhay. =( :lol: peace bro! :lol:;)
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

i voted for three mods! [spoiler]secret! =D:lol:=D:lol:[/spoiler]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Wahhhh This Thread is still Alive? :D:lol:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-25 01:47:57)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I vote for *Ate Duch *Ate Lois *Ate 3sh ..
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-25 01:48:24)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i just voted for shirow-kun,. well at first i was really afraid of him and yuna-chan,.. but as teh days past by here,. i realize (lulz) yuna-chan is not that scary,. but still,. i find shirow-kun scary,. lulz,. peace dude,.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-25 01:48:37)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

OMG. This thread is still alive. Haha. Based from experience, I'll say Dadi Ej and Ephe are some kind of strict and at the same time, scary. :]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Kuya Eehjhay is behind kuya Shirow =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

still eehjhay and shirow!!! =) who are those 4 who voted for me? ahehe leme know ahha :lol: :P ;)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i voted for mr.ephemeral sir.. hehe.. his name just sounds like somebody who doesn't kid around, and can kick your buttocks.. haha
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]who are those 4 who voted for me?[/quote] i Voted you and i Don't know why? :D=) LOLZ Just Jowking =D
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-25 01:48:58)

Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Kuya Shirow is Winning .. :o:o
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Lol. Is there anyway to decrease teh votes? :lol: Shirow is not scary at all :lol: he is nice =D
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

PROTIP: Shirow is not a strict moderator. He's a cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything. But still , I voted for him for the lulz.
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2009-04-25 01:49:16)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^go kuya shirow and kuya ezil. i voted for both of you. actually, kuya shirow and kuya ezil are my idols :thumbsup: (until now) but kuya shirow is stricter than kuya ezil. :eh: because kuya shirow use [u]words[/u] that are not intended to be used eh? goodluck to both of you :P
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I voted shirow as the scariest mod. =) he was kinda scary in the anime section..about no more naruto threads something like that..well,he has his views and he was so forward about it. no hesitations, so,that's my reason. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I Just want to Know who is in the TOP Of the LINE =) Just Vote guyz For those Who Doesn't Vote yet Here's the Vote Line: [ (Gonna Update Later)UPDATED ] [quote]Kuya Lucknskill - 5 Kuya Shirow Masamun

Pages: 1..1234567

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:07

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy