• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

Pages: 1..123456

[align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

Lhyrickz
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

[b]here is my list first in my list is kuya jie the silicon master he is very funny in our group and we always remind him of our orders dont forget my order kuya :lol: :lol: second my tita/tita bel she is very crazy the 40d even in txt she is very funny and last is kuya nanix this man is really crazy everytime i chat with him the globe subscriber :lol: :lol: added: tito nizam/the tagalog spirit he is very funny in teh group he always post in tagalog language which has sometimes wrong grammar and his tagalog post always make teh kabutes laugh.[/b]

Last edited by Lhyrickz (2008-12-04 00:52:04)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

For me, It's [b]eney[/b]. Mah friendship. She is one of my closest friend here. She's crazy to her crushie. I'm her teacher and I always give her some crazy things. She's cool and friendly and i really like to talk with her using gay lingo! :D

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-12-04 00:55:53)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think it's [b] ATE RIZ[/b] the total poster in The Scandalers. Every page, You see her post.
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"[i]Your Funniest/Craziest Members [b]Alive[/b]![/i]" My Funniest/Craziest Members Just [u]died[/u]. [b]R I P[/b] =( [spoiler][b]its Enuuy :crybaby:[/b][spoiler]peace :D jk[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited by losher29 (2008-12-05 11:56:15)

Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Nina~Sakura]:arrow: shella_suigintou[/quote] lolwut :lol: why my name is there? O_O i'm normal =D :lol: Yeah,i agree with Nadd .They are Orio ([b]Nanix84[/b]) and Mikay ([b]Mikay_03[/b]) ---Also my epic crazy conference mate \m/ No one can beat them crazyness =D [url=http://theftalk.com/p=temaTema]Ruby//Anes[/url] --The youngest and the childish =D [url=http://theftalk.com/p=setsunacha]Cha[/url] -- emo :rolleyes: [url=http://theftalk.com/p=naddnadd]Naddoy[/url] -- i love her jokes :P [url=http://theftalk.com/p=Dark+Shadow]Dhet2//Dhutdhut[/url] -- :mad: the most [s]pervert[/s]:P [url=http://theftalk.com/p=anne.24]Anne[/url] -- good in everthing,including flamming especially with Dhutya :penguin:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Admin - he's like a mushroom that just randomly pops out of nowhere. Cla_5 - she always makes me lol so hard with her punch lines Aya - i like it when she's angry or pissed cos no matter how angry or pissed she is, there's always a part of her *mean/angry* posts that makes me lol.
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Craziest member of ftalk: [img]http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb92/mengzy3sh/jc01.jpg[/img] BEAT THAT! Hahahaha
khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ [b]crazy[/b] indeed.
rosemae_061996
» FTalker
1969-12-31

admin is one of them. also khan chan aya koy
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=rosemae_061996;#3659264;1280225901]chan[/quote] thanks ♥ :lol3: IDK really, im always asleep when people are talking :-_-: :xixi: :sleepy:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=duchess;#3463214;1267243330]but chan is the craziest :lol3:[/quote] [quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo;#3463256;1267244585]^agreed. The craziest/funniest for me is Chan.[/quote] Fuck yall i hardly talk to you guys now =___= miss you ;D an thanksss -- Aye, jed, jowwwlene ;3
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Funniest -- Dondon and Jieduck Craziest -- Losher29,Yhanikz,Forsakendoll,As cicatrizes and Dess29

Last edited by cutest08 (2011-04-27 07:02:03)

dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29;#3769300;1303891891]Aye, jed, jowwwlene ;3[/quote] How am I crazy? ;_; :lol3: You are too, you know. :xixi: <3 I just noticed how wild miss Aya can be. :lol2: Oh, and Ate Bel. =3
koy1991
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

That would be my brad nanix :lol3::lol3:
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08;#3769503;1303902084]Funniest -- Dondon and Jieduck[/quote] i didn't know that :swt: --- [b]Funniest[/b] - Bramzero, Celine, Nanix, Jieduck, Forsakendoll [b]Craziest[/b] - llyanz, cla_15, mikay, mirhadz, portuniecho

Last edited by dondon (2011-04-28 00:21:53)

dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=koy1991;#3770004;1303916346]That would be my brad nanix[/quote] I agree with that. :lol3: And for funny, Kuya Jie. :3
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08;#3769503;1303902084]Funniest -- Dondon and Jieduck[/quote] [quote=dondon;#3770891;1303964496]Funniest - Bramzero, Celine, Nanix, Jieduck, Forsakendoll[/quote] [quote=dark013saber;#3770912;1303965221]And for funny, Kuya Jie.[/quote] hmmm... am I funny? ok, seriously... [spoiler]Everyone, make fun of me! hahaha! I :lick: you!! :lol3:[/spoiler] == I have met the funniest and craziest guys and gals here in FTalk, but no one beats this guy in CRAZINESS! [spoiler]NANIX = ORIO! :lol3:[/spoiler]
bramzero
» n00b
1969-12-31

I think karuro (the threadstarter himself!) is crazy.. I mean like.. literally. :lol3: Don't know if he's still alive or not. :xixi:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][color=Green][b]Your Funniest/Craziest Members Alive![/b][/color] :o [sup]for Aspiring Cool & Crazy Members or Moderator[/sup][/align] since there are lots of beauty contest i min Top m

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:33

[ 11 queries - 0.534 second ]
Privacy Policy