• ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

krizshy
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

some fav lines from some fav christian songs.. "i am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind. still you hear me when im calling, lord you catch me when im falling.." and "crucified,, laid behind a stone., you live to die, rejected and alone., like a rose trampled on the ground., you took the fall., and thought of me, above all.. " just sharing.. :D
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

[quote][i] Mark 6:7 " And he called unto him the twelve, and began to send them forth byt two and two; and gave them power over unclean spirits. " [/i][/quote] Wee. Im a christian too, and proud! :)
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]gd am po:) may tao ba dito?cguro 2log pa.[/b][/color]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=krizshy]"i am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind. still you hear me when im calling, lord you catch me when im falling.."[/quote] yeah.. from who am i.. :thumbsup:[quote=MiNEKOARCH]Wee. Im a christian too, and proud! :)[/quote] elow po.. [quote=jesusfreaks]gd am po:) may tao ba dito?cguro 2log pa.[/quote] elow op kuya jesusfreak^^.. guysz.. muxtha n keoh?.. weee.. i miss u..^^
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]^^^ok na ok po:)gd am....[/b][/color]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

elow guysz.. hmm?.. wla po bng tao irr??. hehehe.. anyweisz... ingatsz po kaung lahat!, GOD bless^^
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

guysz.. my papagawa aq sa inyo.. wla lahn,., ka2waan lahn po.. [spoiler]:arrow: [b]INSTRUCTION: The are the names of 16 books of the Bible mentioned in the paragraph below. See how many you can find. (A minister found 15 books in 20 mnutes, but it took him WEEKS to find the sixteenth one!) Let's see how much time it takes you. [/b][/spoiler] [quote][align=center]I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu, kept people looking so hard for acts and for others it was a revelation. Some were jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascination few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admit - it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph.[/align][/quote] :arrow:xurrie po sa double post...
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]guysz.. my papagawa aq sa inyo.. wla lahn,., ka2waan lahn po.. INSTRUCTION: The are the names of 16 books of the Bible mentioned in the paragraph below. See how many you can find. (A minister found 15 books in 20 mnutes, but it took him WEEKS to find the sixteenth one!) Let's see how much time it takes you. [quote][align=center]I once made a re(mark)1 about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lu(lu, ke)2pt people loo(king s)3o hard for (acts)4 and for others it was a (revelation)5. Some were 6(jam, es)pecially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the t(ruth)7 finally struck home to (numbers)8 of our readers. To others it was a real (job)9. We want it to be (a mos)10t fascination few moments for you. Y(es, ther)11e will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require (judges)12 to help them. I will quickly admit - it usually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud (lamentations)13 when it is found. A little lady says s(he brews)14 a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can com(pete. R)15elax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible(16) in this paragraph .[/align][/quote] :arrow:xurrie po sa double post...[/quote] [b][color=green]mark,luke,kings,acts,revelation,james,ruth.numbers job,amos,esther,judges,lamentations,hebrews,peter & bible. bible is a book too d ba???heheheit takes me mga 35mins to crack this...inform me if im wrong...ok...nice job gladz...take care of yourself[/b][/color]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]mark,luke,kings,acts,revelation,james,ruth.numbers job,amos,esther,judges,lamentations,hebrews,peter & bible. bible is a book too d ba???heheheit takes me mga 35mins to crack this...inform me if im wrong...ok...nice job gladz...take care of yourself[/quote] nope.. hehe.. hndi po kasali ang bible.. ^^ titus po kulang nioh.. pki hanap n lahn po.. ^^
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

thread starter is here:D:D:D good eve Christians! haiixx.ang dami kong nakaencounter na non-believers nung ngsurvey kami. [its part of our project] grabe. my nang away pa sakin. but. God, please have mercy. they dont know what their doing. CHRISTIANS!! God is calling us. there's a lot of people here on earth who needs us. anyONe, prayer requests? just post it here. sorry guys if i dont post alot here. im quite busy in school. [quote=krizshy]some fav lines from some fav christian songs.. "i am a flower quickly fading, here today and gone tomorrow, a wave tossed in the ocean, a vapor in the wind. still you hear me when im calling, lord you catch me when im falling.." and "crucified,, laid behind a stone., you live to die, rejected and alone., like a rose trampled on the ground., you took the fall., and thought of me, above all.. " just sharing.. :D[/quote] ~ hi there! hei.. i know that song. hehe. one of my fav too. God bless sis!^^[quote=MiNEKOARCH]Wee. Im a christian too, and proud! :)[/quote] ~ nice!! PROUD CHRISTIAN!! God bless you sis!! uhm?? is there someone missing?? where is sis [b]zzmae[/b]? hehe.. iMy^^ God bless to God be the Glory!
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice thread :thumbsup: just want to quote something from [b]PSALM 8[/b] [u]"what is man the You should be mindful of him"[/u] this is very nice. hope you get the meaning of it. :D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I'M A CHRISTIAN AND WE DO PRAISE AND WORSHIP EVERY MORNING IN OUR SCHOOL.. marerelax ka tlga pag you sings praises by heart..mapapaiyak ka naln.:] I DO LIKE HILLSONG. AND FAVE KO MGA KANTA NILA..:] KEEPS ON MOVING MY SOUL.=)=)=) [b]GOD IS OUR SAVIOR AND OUR KING OF ALL KINGS[/b]..:]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kevsz14]just want to quote something from PSALM 8 "what is man the You should be mindful of him"[/quote] ~thankxx 4 sharin! i got the msg! :)
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=*Sakura_PinkLove*]I'M A CHRISTIAN AND WE DO PRAISE AND WORSHIP EVERY MORNING IN OUR SCHOOL.. marerelax ka tlga pag you sings praises by heart..mapapaiyak ka naln.:] I DO LIKE HILLSONG. AND FAVE KO MGA KANTA NILA..:] KEEPS ON MOVING MY SOUL.=)=)=) GOD IS OUR SAVIOR AND OUR KING OF ALL KINGS..:][/quote] know what??? our school is kinda the same. every morning we pray the rosary. church songs are also played before the morning praise. its so beautiful and pleasant to the ears. :D [quote=xxgen08]~thankxx 4 sharin! i got the msg! :)[/quote] np :D still have a lot to share. i thinking about them right now. :lol:
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=*Sakura_PinkLove*]I'M A CHRISTIAN AND WE DO PRAISE AND WORSHIP EVERY MORNING IN OUR SCHOOL.. marerelax ka tlga pag you sings praises by heart..mapapaiyak ka naln.:] I DO LIKE HILLSONG. AND FAVE KO MGA KANTA NILA..:] KEEPS ON MOVING MY SOUL.=)=)=) GOD IS OUR SAVIOR AND OUR KING OF ALL KINGS..:][/quote] ~from what school are you sis? :] [quote=kevsz14]np :D still have a lot to share. i thinking about them right now. :lol:[/quote] ~ SHARE it here ^^
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxgen08]~ SHARE it here ^^[/quote] sure. ill think about all of them first. i promise to post it here asap. :D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]~from what school are you sis? :][/quote] I'M FROM HOLY CHILD SCHOOL OF DAVAO.:]] this school rocks.=)=) [quote]know what??? our school is kinda the same. every morning we pray the rosary. church songs are also played before the morning praise. its so beautiful and pleasant to the ears.[/quote] WOW. your school is great..:] yes, it's always beautiful and pleasant to the ears cause it's the songs for God. :D:D

Last edited by *Sakura_PinkLove* (2008-11-02 09:21:45)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=kevsz14]sure. ill think about all of them first. i promise to post it here asap. :D[/quote] ~ ah. THNXX!! [quote=*Sakura_PinkLove*]I'M FROM HOLY CHILD SCHOOL OF DAVAO.:]] this school rocks.=)[/quote] ~ ahehe. layo po^^
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]~ ahehe. layo po^^[/quote] oh.XDD what about your school sis?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

hi everyone^^.. heheh.. mxtha po??.. hi *Sakura_PinkLove*..and kevsz14 meron p po bng bgo irr??.. GOD bless po!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:20

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy