• ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

[b]^Christian of cors. :) [/b]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

elow guysz.. wla n ata mxado ngppost d2.. mxtha n keoh?.... yey.. pinayagn n kme ni momi sa youth summit!. hehe
UseLess45
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ako Kristyanong Ndi Pa Nkapag Ccmba After 1year
alecxa16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like this thread. i am proud to say that ai am one of the prayer leaders in our school. [b]"When the righteous thrive, the people rejoice; but when the wicked rule, the people groan." Proverbs 29:2[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Good Morning 2 ol Christians, r u attending Simbang gabi now?, Advance merry x-mas and God Bless. :) [/b]
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

christians merry christmass and happy new year [spoiler]walang basagan ng trip[/spoiler]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mga Kristiyano.hows life?life w/ God?? happy holidays sa iniu. God bless. :D
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hi.Christians!! i.miss.to.post.here.ha!! weeee....3days.na.lang.Youth.Summit.na!!! @gladz.and.gen.punta.ba.kau? aun!!..nakakabless.si.Lord!!.weeeeeeee kwekwento.ako.after.summit. coz.i.believe.,theres.a.revival.will.happen.to.our.generation!!!
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hi sa mga christian.. baptist christian nga pla me! :) pero di na ko activ, soon be back! =)
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Hello s lahat ng Kristyano, Maligayang Pasko in advance. :) [/b]
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ako isang kristyanong nagsisimba lang tuwing simbang gabi :D
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]@gladz.and.gen.punta.ba.kau?[/quote] yupsz. pnta po kme.. [quote=deztiny]mga Kristiyano.hows life?life w/ God??[/quote] elow po.. hai.. everything's fine lalo n pag nkay GOD ang pgtitiwa nten.. yeah^^ elow 2 everyone^^ GOD bless..^^
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Sunday mass 2day, don't 4get 2 go 2 mass, advance merry x-mas 2 ol and God Bless. :) [/b]
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=gladz23]elow po.. hai.. everything's fine lalo n pag nkay GOD ang pgtitiwa nten.. yeah^^[/quote] oo nga sis..no worries.. :thumbsup: =) sunday ngaun mga Kristiyano..ü la lang. share lang ng playlist quh.. http://www.imeem.com/people/5Ui1sRp/playlist/49pJS4gi/praise_music_playlist/ :D Godbless
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deztiny]sunday ngaun mga Kristiyano..ü la lang. share lang ng playlist quh.. http://www.imeem.com/people/5Ui1sRp/pla…_playlist/ :D Godbless[/quote] thnxxx 4 sharing ur playlist.. guysz.. try this one.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42E2fAWM6rA its called lost generation. GOD bless
deceived.ang35
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] hi christians, nice meeting you! info: i'm on my way to finish the Revelations of Jesus Christ.. :lol: just lurving what it says [/b][/align]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deceived.ang35]info: i'm on my way to finish the Revelations of Jesus Christ.. :lol:[/quote] nu po eun?. book?.
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hi [b]Christians[/b]!! merry Christmas!! God bless us more!! cno pong KKB hrr na umatend ng youth summit?? hehe kumusta pala ang laht!? nice to be back again ^^ un lng^^ -gen08-
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=xxgen08]cno pong KKB hrr na umatend ng youth summit?? hehe[/quote] ako!!!!!!!!! grabe!..i.was.really.bless!!! hays!!...really.felt.the.flow.of.the.Holy.Spirit.over.Cuneta!!! it.was.really.a.great.gift.for.me.this.Christmas!! paos-paos.ako.kakasing..and.shout.out.to.God!!! sobrang.saya!!!....may.hang-over.pa.ako.hahah...first.time.ko.pa.naman..umatend!!. saya!..andun.si.kitchie,brenan.at.jonalyn.viray!!! when.i.was.ministered.to.one.of.my.classmate...aun...i.dont.know.what.happened!...bigla.na.lang siya.tumumba...hays...that's.the.power.of.the.Holy.Spirit...cguro.kung.may.naglay-hands.din sa.akin.matutumba.din.ako.... Thanks.be.to.God! Im.part.of.this.generation.that.has.one.Lord.with.one.passion.to.serve.God..and.to.transform.our.nation!!! Blessed.CHRISTmas.everyone!!!!
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Happy Holidays 2 ol Christians, God Bless. :) [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:19

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy