• ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

edriann007
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

haha! I like this....=) =) =) =) am, i belong to the Knights of the Altar in our school and cathedral. I had joined a religious group. and, oh..... i can't remember others...huhu waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

[quote=edriann007]haha! I like this....=) =) =) =) am, i belong to the Knights of the Altar in our school and cathedral. I had joined a religious group. and, oh..... i can't remember others...huhu waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] [b][color=blue]tha'ts good...hope to see you on this thread always[/b][/color]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]CHRISTIANS!!! what do you think of Barack Obama?[/b] uhm? just want to here your opinions.. im not criticizing guys.. but.. do you think he is the one that the bible tells us? the anti Christ?
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^i dunno sis. tignan nlang ntin. :D basta God is with us. He wil never leave us nor forsake us. kaya dpt we need to trust Him offer our lives and accept Him. to have a revival and a new life w/ Christ. :D because [i]the days are evil[/i] sab nga db. haiy, gudnyt Christians. and all eptokers. :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]@xxgen08 maybe but i really don't know yet,lets wait & see...if he is talking much of PEACE and still there is wars then we can say he is. [/b][/color]

Last edited by jesusfreaks (2008-11-07 11:39:59)

kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxgen08]CHRISTIANS!!! what do you think of Barack Obama?[/quote] he's really my bet to win the elections. i think he'll make a good leader. he's intelligent and he's a graduate of harvard law school with flying colors. :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=green]i agree w/ you kevsz14. every1 is born to be a leader, but not all will be leaders...if all are leaders, who will follow???...right???hehehehe[/b][/color]
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks][b][color=green]i agree w/ you kevsz14. every1 is born to be a leader, but not all will be leaders...if all are leaders, who will follow???...right???hehehehe[/b][/color][/quote] yea. that's definitely true. i just came from a leadership workshop yesterday. and i just wanna quote something from there. "LEADERS ARE BORN, THEY ARE NOT MADE." "MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN."
demonyita0
» n00b
1969-12-31

iLoveGOD un na un :D=)
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

elow namis ko kau Christians!!! Barack Obama? i think he's a good leader.... hmmmm...anti-Christ? hind ba si Bush un? btw...kilala nio si Pastor Quiboloy? Appointed Son daw siya ni God? agree ba kau?wala na daw second coming kasi andyan na daw siya.... tsktsk....tama ba un?
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]elow namis ko kau Christians!!! Barack Obama? i think he's a good leader.... hmmmm...anti-Christ? hind ba si Bush un? btw...kilala nio si Pastor Quiboloy? Appointed Son daw siya ni God? agree ba kau?wala na daw second coming kasi andyan na daw siya.... tsktsk....tama ba un?[/quote] [i][b][color=blue]gd eve po...i miss you too...weeeeeeee...quiboloy?yap kilalang-kilala...talaga???anti-christ ang tawag sa person claiming he is the ONE...Jesus is only the Begotten Son of God...no other than...i feel this is the last of days but not yet...there should be famine,wars again nations,calamities....[/b][/color][/i]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]gd eve po...i miss you too...weeeeeeee...quiboloy?yap kilalang-kilala...talaga???anti-christ ang tawag sa person claiming he is the ONE...Jesus is only the Begotten Son of God...no other than...i feel this is the last of days but not yet...there should be famine,wars again nations,calamities....[/quote] grabe...hays kakalungkot kasi daming naniniwala kay quiboloy.... btw...announcement po...ok lang ba mag-invite mods? [quote][img]http://www.kkbmovement.org/images/summit08.jpg[/img] Featuring hotshot motivational speakers packed in powered up seminar and worship sessions, The KKB Youth Summit Series is the annual gathering of the Jesus Is Lord Church's youth members worldwide and is meant to propel them to the significant life God desires for them. Since 2004, it has seen personalities such as Francis Kong, Wyden King, Ed Lapiz, Gab Valenciano, Rep. Joel Villanueva and Bro. Eddie Villanueva reach and inspire young people by the thousands in one, single gathering. To be held at the Cuneta Astrodome on December 22 and 23, The Youth Summit 2008 shall carry the theme ONE GENERATION. ONE LORD. ONE PASSION. Make sure you don't miss the awesomest youth event of the year! Register now for only P300. For inquiries, you may call (63) (02) 7365559 or email TheYouthSummit@KKBmovement.org[/quote]
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]grabe...hays kakalungkot kasi daming naniniwala kay quiboloy.... btw...announcement po...ok lang ba mag-invite mods?[/quote] [i][b][color=blue]ala mo pagagalitan ka nyan....joke...i wish i could come...[/b][/color][/i]
zzamae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jesusfreaks]ala mo pagagalitan ka nyan....joke...i wish i could come...[/quote] hehehe...i'l take it na as an opportunity kasi....wag sana ako pagalitan....para sa lahat naman kasi sana nga gagawin kong thread kaya lang baka maclose eh...hehehe....
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]your intentions are good but i strongly suggests to follow the rules...hehehe...take care yourself friend...how i wish i could come...[/b][/color]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=zzamae]btw...kilala nio si Pastor Quiboloy? Appointed Son daw siya ni God? agree ba kau?wala na daw second coming kasi andyan na daw siya.... tsktsk....tama ba un?[/quote] -sis, i dunno him. but.. i know the story about him.. ung mga pinagsasabi nia. grabe noh.. tsk2.. salamat po sa mga ngreply sa tanong ko. bsta guys.. we need a strong faith kay God. wag lang tau bibitaw sakanya. un lang. musta kau guys?
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ elow po^^,, mxtha n po keoh?.. waa.. lau nmn po ng youth summit..
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xxgen08]un lang. musta kau guys?[/quote] [b]ok naman kami sis. sana mag-concert ang hillsongs sa Pinas., pero nag-concert na ata cla.,kaso nde aq nakapunta.,heheh.,i like their song mighty to save.,it really is very meaningful in my life.[/b]:D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]sis did you heard the latest gossip for hillsong????^^^[/b][/color]
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

What's new here? share2:)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:45

[ 9 queries - 0.084 second ]
Privacy Policy