• ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

I once made a remark about the hidden books of the Bible. It was a lulu, kept people looking so hard for acts and for others it was a revelation. Some were jam, especially since the names of the books were not capitalized. But the truth finally struck home to numbers of our readers. To others it was a real job. We want it to be a most fascination few moments for you. Yes, there will be some really easy ones to spot. Others may require judges to help them. I will quickly admi(t - it us)16[b][color=green]<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[/b][/color]ually takes a minister to find one of them, and there will be loud lamentations when it is found. A little lady says she brews a cup of tea so she can concentrate better. See how well you can compete. Relax now, for there really are sixteen names of books of the Bible in this paragraph. :arrow:xurrie po sa double post... [quote=gladz23]nope.. hehe.. hndi po kasali ang bible.. ^^ titus po kulang nioh.. pki hanap n lahn po.. ^^[/quote] [b][color=green]I see it gladz...tc...[/b][/color]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

Hello :) Just wanna share this very inspiring songs. :) [url=http://www.imeem.com/floodway/playlist/C67PwEMb/hillsong_music_playlist/]CLICK[/url] i love you god. :wow: you are the way, the truth and the life. :D weee.
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=MiNEKOARCH]Hello :) Just wanna share this very inspiring songs. :) [url=http://www.imeem.com/floodway/playlist/C67PwEMb/hillsong_music_playlist/]CLICK[/url] i love you god. :wow: you are the way, the truth and the life. :D weee.[/quote] [b][color=green]thanks for sharing God bless[/b][/color]:lol::lol::lol:
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=*Sakura_PinkLove*]WOW. your school is great..:] yes, it's always beautiful and pleasant to the ears cause it's the songs for God. :D:D[/quote] yea. its really great. its one of the oldest catholic schools here. :D [quote=gladz23]hi everyone^^.. heheh.. mxtha po??.. hi *Sakura_PinkLove*..and kevsz14 meron p po bng bgo irr??.. GOD bless po![/quote] hi :D just wanna share this for this day. if you have problems dont tell God that you have a big problem. tell your PROBLEM that you have a BIG GOD. tc guys. God Bless!!! :D

Last edited by kevsz14 (2008-11-02 19:11:00)

messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hi Christians.. Have a blessed day.
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

elow Christians..^^ mxtha n po??..
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=*Sakura_PinkLove*]what about your school sis?[/quote] ah, HOSANA CHRSTIAN ACADEMY -in laguna :] [quote=MiNEKOARCH]Hello :) Just wanna share this very inspiring songs. :) CLICK i love you god. :wow: you are the way, the truth and the life. :D weee.[/quote] -tnx 4 sharin sis. sound3p mode ako now e. haha [b] good evening to all! God bless![/b]
_jeNny_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me... Phillippians 4:13[/quote] ^That's my life verse... God bless Guys..=) All we need is love... God = LOVE so... All we need is GOD!:)
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ yeah. all we need is GOD! good evening Christians? how's your day? [align=center] [b]Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.[/b][/align] God bless you all!
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just dropped by. :D i just wanna share a famous line by the foundress of our school, Mother Francisca del Espiritu Santo. here it is: "The will of God cannot be resisted" :D gud evening guys. God Bless!!! :D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

` whew~!!.. low Christian friends.. ^^ tgal ku na di nkfg'post dito.. hihi.. ... an mxxbi ku lahn.. THANKS GOD~!! :D
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]gandang gabi sa lahat. kumusta ang kumusta ang buhay Kristiyano naten.?[/b]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^eto always inlove to Jesus want to thank God 4 Giving me another year! :wow:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]^eto always inlove to Jesus want to thank God 4 Giving me another year! :wow:[/quote] [b][color=green]same pala tayo.....gd eve po[/b][/color]:lol:

Last edited by jesusfreaks (2008-11-05 11:16:47)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for Christians and atheist alike and for bookish people.. i recommend you to read "War in Heaven" :thumbsup: This book makes you think of balancing your worldly attitude and your religious life. =)

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-11-05 11:58:32)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]for Christians and atheist alike and for bookish people.. i recommend you to read "War in Heaven" :thumbsup: This book makes you think of balancing your worldly attitude and your religious life. =)[/quote] [b][color=green]thanks for sharing friend....i will look for this in PCBS...may i know the author???[/b][/color]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ the author is Theodore Beale =)
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

elow my fellow Christians..^^ xenxia n po kung hndi aq maxadong nkakapost ir..^^ dme q po kcieng ginagwa ee... huhu :cry: gud thing is... si LORD lagueng andyan 2 give me strength!,, yey^^.. GOD bless 2 ol^^
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]I LOVE GOD.,[/b][/align] [align=center]Choir member ako dito sa church namin and a member of Joseph Marello Youth. Alam ko God is working on my life in mysterious ways. Kahit na may rough times and problems na dumarating sa buhay ko, there's still hope at lagi ung nalulutas. If not, may dumadating na grace that buries the problems na una kong pinoproblema. I've proven na if you insist through prayer ay matutupad un, at kung para talaga sa'yo un, ibibigay un ni Lord. Now I'm hoping to pass the UPCAT and that I would graduate with flying colors with the help of GOD, and sana maaus na ung problema namin dito sa bahay.[/align] [quote][align=center][b] [i]“And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.”[/i][/b] - Ephesians 1:9-10[/align][/quote]

Last edited by mS'aLline (2008-11-06 06:21:34)

jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mS'aLline][align=center][b]I LOVE GOD.,[/b][/align] [align=center]Choir member ako dito sa church namin and a member of Joseph Marello Youth. Alam ko God is working on my life in mysterious ways. Kahit na may rough times and problems na dumarating sa buhay ko, there's still hope at lagi ung nalulutas. If not, may dumadating na grace that buries the problems na una kong pinoproblema. I've proven na if you insist through prayer ay matutupad un, at kung para talaga sa'yo un, ibibigay un ni Lord. Now I'm hoping to pass the UPCAT and that I would graduate with flying colors with the help of GOD, and sana maaus na ung problema namin dito sa bahay.[/align] [quote][align=center][b] [i]“And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.”[/i][/b] - Ephesians 1:9-10[/align][/quote] [/quote] [b][color=blue]God bless sa exam mo...we will pray for you...tc[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » hei guys.. share something about your Christian life! [ some simple verse will do! ] and this is also the time for us to spread God's word here!.. do u like my thread?? ~[b]repu[/b] will be much a

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:55

[ 9 queries - 0.111 second ]
Privacy Policy