• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - You're just allowed to post 1-2 posts in every page of this thread. - Don't post any non-related topic/posts here. -[i]jamessss:b[/i] [/align][/quote] will anyone be offended if i write this kind of thread,? well anyway,, ill start,, my fave mod is [b]kuya eph[/b],, hmmnn,, i dont know, but the way he acts, talks, and everything, juz one word,, :cool: :cool: :cool: [b]cool[/b] :cool: :cool: :cool:E

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-12-01 01:54:46)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote='[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]']will anyone be offended if i write this kind of thread,? well anyway,, ill start,, my fave mod is [b]kuya eph[/b],, hmmnn,, i dont know, but the way he acts, talks, and everything, juz one word,, :cool: :cool: :cool: [b]cool[/b] :cool: :cool: :cool:[/quote] Yeah kuya ephe is awesome. as well as kuya feruzz but my fave mod is ate weng :lol: my bleach co-addict. hehe
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

mine goes to Ephemeral-because hes very patient to the newbies in helping them and hes very goo in english Padme-i learn facts in her posts..i think shes very intelligent Meng-because shes very strict in the members of this forum thus making it a better palce
aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ate [b]`mizel[/b] will be the best (for me) for me she's so sool and i like the way she posts... =) i think she's very friendly too... [b]lois[/b] she is a very understanding mod [b]ate padme[/b] i love her posts and topics..really rocks!! [b]ephemeral[/b] the most helpful and kind...super genius [i]* to all mods, all of you are very good*[/i]

Last edited by aimee (2007-05-20 22:44:58)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

for me of course bro [b]Ephemeral[/b] :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: very intelligent & friendly...his English also is awesome.... me not good as him :(
aleksisty^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]surely kuia eph he rockzz :cool: everybody loves him :D [/b]
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

wew... :D :D cool topic.. :D :) :) According to me,...... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :o :o My favourite mods are : :D :D [b]wink feruzz[/b] he is so friendly,kind,funny and flexible... =) :) :) :thumbsup: [b]Sir Ephe^[/b] he is so kind,helpful n smart... :D =) :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: [b]Padme[/b] She is really friendly,kind n I really like all of her postings... :D =) :) :wow: :wow:

Last edited by TA Juleigtin Siahaan (2007-05-16 18:20:13)

[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]
» n00b
1969-12-31

hut hey,, of course all mods are great, and yeah,, [b]kuya eph,[/b] smart and patient,, =) =) =)
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Well I had 2 favorite mods here, the first one is Aries because he is my co-slasher who love swords to kill bad creatures hehehe and the second one is Lois because she gave me freedom to explode my thoughts and feelings here at ftalk hehehe, in short they are "hospitable professionals" (",)
DirTyBoI_RuzzeL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Are all opinions welcome here? I Don't have any favorites mods as for now... If only [b]leftalone,[/b] [b]black seraphim[/b], [b]TA Juleigtin Siahaan[/b] and [b]chinito@gwapito[/b] were moderators.. :wow:
senyorito21
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think Ephe coz he's so expert in everything.. he has the sense of professionalism... I also like Padme coz the way she acts kinda strange.. watever... you two are best for me..
^_goonglover_^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..kua ephe too... :D and ate pad also.. ate feenque..for creating her wonderful werx

Last edited by ^_goonglover_^ (2007-05-20 09:20:23)

donaLyn`o13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice topic hir .., =| mybe my fave mod hir is [b]kuya ephe[/b] .., actuaLLy i 'm not dat cLose to the oder mods hir so mybe dats why .., but he reaLLy is a nice mod .. he's always wiLLing to heLp everybody .., =)
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote='[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]']will anyone be offended if i write this kind of thread,?[/quote] I think this is okay since in other forums I also encounter a thread like this. [b]Aries/Nix[/b] and [b]aimee[/b]: Wow. Thanks. Thanks. and thanks. :lol: Now, my favorite mod[b]s[/b]: [b]Padme[/b], [b]Meng[/b] and [b]lucknskill[/b]! You all rock!!! [img]http://www2.shoutmix.com/smileys/buttrock.gif[/img] [i] EDIT: added "s" after mod..[/i]

Last edited by `mizeL (2007-05-21 09:03:36)

kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Mine's Sis Mizel. She's a good adviser. :) And Kuya Bob. He's always there for me. :) Then, Ate Meng. :) But the most is, Achie Ayei [feenque]. :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My fave moderators are all of them and actually I like the members too... I have no favoritism because a forum is like a small community all must work with one another not just because it's an obligation but as a favor to all :thumbsup: Think of admin as Creator. We the mods the parents. You the members the children. As we all know if newbies try to vex us to quit we won't wahaha! even if we have an argument we still try to understand just as long the reasons are valid because we know our place and it's with you guys! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-05-21 12:11:31)

b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eph coz he always help's out newbies like me. and sis lois. cos she's so humble and friendly. not to mention really pretty.
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Hehe,, thanks to all.. :eh: Anyweis, I love all the moderators here (members too) They are all friendly and they rock..! ;)
yeng29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]My fave moderators are all of them and actually I like the members too... I have no favoritism because a forum is like a small community all must work with one another not just because it's an obligation but as a favor to all :thumbsup: Think of admin as Creator. We the mods the parents. You the members the children. As we all know if newbies try to vex us to quit we won't wahaha! even if we have an argument we still try to understand just as long the reasons are valid because we know our place and it's with you guys! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] that's kuya Ephe.. he's Soooo Deep.... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: you're my Idol!!
'ALDRiN *113*'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Ate Ayei!^^[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:16

[ 10 queries - 0.575 second ]
Privacy Policy