• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote=kikay_girl]Mine's Sis Mizel. She's a good adviser. :)[/quote] Wow, thanks sis. Heehee. ü.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

:/ why my name wasnt mention? u guys are so mean. hahaha :lol: kidding.
bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me it's khua ephe! he's so great and intelligent too.. :D
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]:/ why my name wasnt mention? u guys are so mean. hahaha :lol: kidding.[/quote] :arrow: coz ur strict :lol: we both are strict that's why our names aren't ther =D =D dun wori ur my fave mod coz ur strict :eh: and also nix :lol: Strict Mode: ON
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Why me O_o; I am strict too you know :crybaby: :crybaby:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hahaha... shut up ephe. u're the people person in this forum. hahaha just kidding. :D u know me, i always tell corny jokes. :lol: i dnt wnt to be a favorite moderator coz i am strict. hehe.. well anyway, i dnt mind if that's their decision. :D im still me :)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my fav. mod`s. Meng , Aries & Bob. :eh:
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Mine are (Not in order): Ate Padme - She's a good threadstarter. I think all the members here love her threads. I think Ate Padme knows everything lol. And I havent seen any of her threads w/o a reply less than 20. Kuya Ephe -Very helpful, especially in codings and tutorials. He's funny aswell. Sometimes he's posting some jokes in the chatbox. Mag-kumareng Meng & Weng (Ate Mizel) -They're really funny. Especially about the kwek-kwek thingy. That was hilarious lol.[/b]

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2007-07-14 15:32:32)

bentetres30
» n00b
1969-12-31

w8..also emokid..haha!! one of mah fav. mods..
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3][quote=eehjhay]:/ why my name wasnt mention? u guys are so mean. hahaha :lol: kidding.[/quote] :arrow: coz ur strict :lol: we both are strict that's why our names aren't ther =D =D dun wori ur my fave mod coz ur strict :eh: and also nix :lol: Strict Mode: ON[/quote] Me is strict.. nyahaha =D i really don't mind being not favorited by others. being favorited by others means your popular and i dun wanna be popular [like what i said on one of the threads in the school section
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i like all mods here!! hahaha... they'r all kind ,thoughtful and ofcourse RESPONSIBLE!! :cool: :D whoohoo!! Go go go mods!!! we salute you!!! :thumbsup:

Last edited by theejhay (2007-07-14 23:31:02)

gandalicious23
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me: eehjhay - so nice talking to him in the YM ;] jamescute - he made me my siggy (very friendly) meng.o3 - we went to the same school ([i]pala[/i]) hehehe. nix(aries) - he's nice too. padme - nice! hehe :D and all of the moderators here are friendly. that's what I like in this forum ;]

Last edited by gandalicious23 (2007-07-15 01:35:48)

chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kua ephe is da bezt!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gandalicious23]jamescute - he made me my siggy (very friendly)[/quote] waa thanks. =)
clai3
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm.. kuya aries: very responsible.. kuya james: though he's very strict.. (sya unang nanita skin.. :( ) kuya emokidd: he made my sig.. thanksies again... ate mizel: she gave me a reputation... :) ate meng: she's kind... =) and many others...
FeenQueGurL_08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I Love all the Moderators woot! I mishue pipz! :kiss: [/b]
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

For me is kuia? [b]EmOkIDd[/b] :thumbsup: [img]http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p175/ozzie15/Profile.jpg[/img]
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]padme[/b] :: always has great topic threads but all the mods here r great!
~Abie~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

all of them !! long live mods! and kua admin.. wahha =)
Vincez
» n00b
1969-12-31

My Fav. Mod is Ephe :) Reason is because he's nice and explain everything nicely to other members P.S. The other mods are also nice but my fav. is Ephe :) :thumbsup:

Last edited by Vincez (2007-07-23 11:28:20)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:08

[ 12 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy