• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

cremonti
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

my fave : deathwish4MCR-freak-dude KaNaLiTnUk KhErMiNaToR TA Juleigtin Siahaan feruzz ducheszv Ephemeral they are great . :D:thumbsup:
tanchipotpot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

my fave mod? all of them.. cool and friendly but with diffrent style..:thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thnx you guyz... imnotemo and siz yuna.siz kath and amz .. for including me on yer lists.. ;) my fave mods are ephe, harvey, meng, duch, yuna, taka, cloud, lord, feruzz, shirow, xave, james...ej, freelance..ice.. =)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-03-12 19:38:12)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eehjhay is not my favorite moderator! haha i dont like him :lol:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:O thanks guys... :D my fave mods? dadi ej, ephe, dai weng, sis tinay, sis yuna, shirow, bro clou2, bro kher :eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]eehjhay is not my favorite moderator! haha i dont like him :lol:[/quote] yey :lol: my new fave mod is[b] eehjhay[/b] :D he loox soo cool in friendster graphics :lol::lol::lol::wow::lol::lol::lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my favorite moderator is Ephe And eehjhay and sis tinay

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-03-18 03:08:05)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ii_mArKiEz_ii: pls dont spam...your on the wrong thread =| pls avoid spamming ;) BTT: its still them =) :wow:
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

kikay_girl :redface: duch tinay menggay ... i dont like blurrycloud... lolerz :lol:

Last edited by blurrycloud (2008-03-13 10:13:31)

deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i consider kuya eph the most helpful and active one. but i like eehjhay as well =)
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@kristina16 nd sis yuna : aw sis. you're really sweet. hehe! I love all of my co-mods! hehe! short but i guess sweet! special mentions: [u][b][i]To kuya bob[/i][/b][/u] sis tina, yuna and duch kuya ephe meng ice kher shirow harbs lois dale ej ezil xave mizel padme :D

Last edited by takashi (2008-03-14 04:11:06)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my fav are 1. kanalitnuk 2.Mod yuna 3.kherminator
chezkavelasco
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][align=center]hmm for me. it's kherminator. haha. =D maybe because in my 1st question in the help section he's the 1st one to answer my question. haha. but i think all mods here are great! =) better know them all. :D[/align][/b]
blackhell
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my fave : kherminator (cause he loox so funny for me) =D
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm.. my fave is [b]tinay[/b].., =)
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I Despise This Mod a lot he is Shirow Masamune =| :thumbsdown:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thnx siz peachcute_18 cloud and taka... ;) :kiss: still them ephe, harvey, meng, duch, yuna, taka, cloud, lord, feruzz, shirow, xave, james...eejhay, freelance..ice..and kher
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Miss Kristina hehehe
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahm.. +ate duch +ate tinay +ate meng.. haaha..these three are the closest mod to me.haha
loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

MY new fav is siahaan
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:33

[ 9 queries - 0.073 second ]
Privacy Policy