• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Bridget
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[b]Mod James[/b] Of course,He`s so cute :wow:
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[u]:arrow: my fav. mod. is sis tinay [kristina16]..i love her so much!. [/u]
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]ephemeral[/b]..!! he is quite good
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

duero.. he's my fave.. but he's mad at me right now :crybaby:
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

for me is xave... but its olready retired!:D
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i got two favorite mods here: [b]xavierkym and padme[/b]. both are so humble, down to earth, and very inspiring - with the last quality being the best among leadership qualities. xavierkym's sense of humor does not make me laugh, but rather makes me smile, smile, and smile! :0) padme's wit and wisdom are just simply, again, inspiring. i wish both will come back to moderating the forum. runner up would be... Lordheinz hehehehe :P~~~~~~
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]DUCHESS[/b] MY Baby.. and my tol harvz
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=faelnar84][b]Mod James[/b] Of course,He`s so cute :wow:[/quote] Agree! Lol haha he is so nice to me and bwahaha [s][i]he lieks me?[/i][/s] lol :redface: =D -- I liek [b]SHAVE[/b] he is teh first mod i spoke wif but [s]luckily[/s] sadly, he retired :( -- [b]Duches[/b]. Whenever she is strict, that is teh moment when members are liek :wasted: -- One of teh sweetest moderator is [b]YUNA[/b]. This honey of Lelouch is funny haha :lol: but strict :evil: -- Speaking about teh fear of teh members of Ftalk then it is [b]Shirow Masamune[/b]. Yeah he hates fags bowahaha. Spammers are his dinner ahaha lawl -- [b]LOIS[/b] is ([i]i think[/i]) teh first moderator who removed my siggy :lol: -- Well haha [b]HARVII[/b] usually deletes post. I don't see him mostly closing a Topic haha lol. He is well, teh most good-looking moderator ([i]after James[/i]) in my opinion :lol: -- [b]EPHEMERAL[/b] is teh most famous moderator in friendstertalk. He makes a very good job in moderating this forum. :thumbsup: -- Teh moderator who loevs Sushi is [b]Jeca[/b]. I rarely see her bowahaha -- I really loev [b]ICE[/b] she is sometimes scary :O -- [b]Tinay[/b] is teh kindest moderator in Ftalk. She is sweet, pretty and understanding. She is an excellent moderator ;) -- Hmmm... Bro [b]CLOUD[/b] is really missing these days haizz... He is reall good in codes bowahaha wakaka :eh: -- [b]BOB[/b] is cute. He locked topics wif teh correct and meaningful reasons which he gave. Woohoo -- And that's it :D
Reno_ff
» n00b
1969-12-31

My fav is Mod James. liek what the girl above me said,he [b]cute[/b] :wow: [i]hihihi ..[/i]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=_rapidoh]DUCHESS MY Baby..[/quote] :wow: thanks imy baby =( [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]Duches. Whenever she is strict, that is teh moment when members are liek :wasted:[/quote] lol what do you mean uma? :/ [b] TOPIC[/b] Ephemeral Yuna Shirow Xavierkym Tinay Harvii =D
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ :wasted: as in :O haha what i mean is that is teh moment when teh members are scared haha lawl wakaka
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine would be eejhay and ephemeral...=)
4ryad1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bang kanal he bring me to this forum...:thumbsup::thumbsup:
lagger03
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me is ezil. . .ahahaha. . .!:penguin:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Ephe Lordheinz... haha[/b] and all
Archerie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ephemeral kind mod hehe
ammar1408
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mine.. i choose...the new mod.. amazing new mod [b]afzulnizam[/b] i think..FTM will be busy again =D
R-A-M-O-N-help
» FTalker
1969-12-31

me...feruzz for creating cool codes...

Last edited by R-A-M-O-N-help (2008-08-12 08:28:29)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Uma[/b] I'm scary? Oh, god. =( [b]Topic[/b] Ever since I started posting here... It's Ephe. Haha.
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ she's one of my fave :P ate ice :P other :D ate tinay :D - uber kind :wow: siz jeca :wow: - kyuut and pwetty =D i loev her a lot :P aciil =D aka mod yuna :P - uber craziest =D err. let me think for the other :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:55

[ 9 queries - 0.198 second ]
Privacy Policy