• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

my favorite mods are: my siscrush tinay :kiss: my superfriend heinz.. :D my honeyvonche dale :rose:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

my favorite mod for now :D :arrow: [b]zeella[/b] :D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my fav is yuna... ate tinay and eehjhay.. i forgett.. my laffly brother,,kherminatorr..

Last edited by cheuw (2008-06-17 04:26:08)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=audeea_iu]wew..my fave is deathwish4MCR-freak-dude and kherminator[/quote] you are my fave sista :kiss: [quote=kristina16]my fave. mods. ephe ;) james :eh: eejhay :) freelance -ayel cloud :redface: kher :P meng =) yuna :thumbsup:[/quote] lol...this is the first time you including my name Tina Cute :P im sorry i misspell ur name :crybaby:

Last edited by KhErMiNaToR (2008-06-18 09:52:44)

cremonti
» Banned
1969-12-31

my new fave, new mods, [b]andHa & okacybernet[/b] ... =D:thumbsup:
Freeya
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my fafor mods [b]bang kanal[/b] ;):thumbsup: the best
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

all of them lol..:cool:
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]MY TOP 10 MOD LIST:[/b] [u]1. Kristina 2. Ephemeral & james_cuteoo2 3. emokidd 4. LordHeinz 5. duchesz [my spelling ba is ryt?] 6. Chii & feruzz>> both!! 7. meng.o3 8. icekandi 9. `mizeL 10. COMING SOON!![/u] NOTE: Dont be mad i your not in top 10 ill change it daily or weeks or blah whatever! juat dont be mad still love all the modss!! [b]Top 10 - Top 20[/b] COMING SOON!!! [i]This is only for me i guess you?[/i] [/align]

Last edited by alyssa01 (2008-06-18 08:21:18)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

thnx alyssa, cheuw and koleen ;) my fave mods are... hunn hunn ;) :wow: chuva babes dale =D lordh... =) eehjhay =) ephe =) meng =) yuna =) kher =)
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my new favourite is [b]andha[/b] and [b]okacybernet[/b] at indonesian forum, that's all for now :D

Last edited by pinoZ-FIXED-noZ (2008-06-19 02:58:11)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=alyssa01]& james_cuteoo2[/quote] Aw me? hahaha thankyou! I'll post my fav mod's sooner or later.
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my new fave mod aside from those listed above.. eejay and duchesz..
_fEeLonELy_
» n00b
1969-12-31

all of mod is great
khristel jane
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my fav mod is kua james aka james_cuteoo2., coz hes so friendly ;)
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Favorite Ftalk Mods. [spoiler] Yuna Shirow Duchess Ephemeral Harbii [/spoiler]

Last edited by bratinela01 (2008-06-21 07:57:20)

cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Siz Tinay And SIr LordH!! =D Enemies of the heir Beware [i]of the others[/i]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=khristel jane]my fav mod is kua james aka james_cuteoo2., coz hes so friendly ;)[/quote] Waaa, im not friendly! =D Nyweiz thanks for mentioning my name. @topic: Duch. Eejhay. Yuna. Shirow. Takashi. Lois. Weng. Meng. Charles aka Forsakenkid. & Ate gandalicious!~ :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sir lordheinz :lol:
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my favourite moderator is bang kanal and okacybernet
dying
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

TA Juleigtin Siahaan - kherminator - kanalintnuk :) i like this moderator :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:52

[ 9 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy