• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[align=center]my fav mod is anne.24 :wow: she's cool..XD n kindd too.:P[/align]
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

jamessss:b i fave him. and crush him. :) :)
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sis anne only :D
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Sir Ephe =):thumbsup:
allanah
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]sir ephemeral.[/i] :thumbsup:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av4/34975.jpg[/img][/align] nizam is of course my favorite among all moderators because he has a special place in my heart. :wow: :P:P:P:thumbsup::thumbsup: [hr] [align=center][img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av1/654.jpg[/img][/align] ephemeral-->>well, his posts are kinda intelligent to me.,wkkakakk~~nice grammar.,coz i prefer those mods who dont talk like a baby or like child. :lol::thumbsup: [hr] [align=center][img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av4/32863.png[/img][/align] lololollllll~~kuya cloud.,green day makes me happy and im sure it also makes u happy., :lol: this moderator is friendly. :D [hr] [align=center][img]http://theftalk.com/img/avatars/av5/41832.png[/img][/align] my little anne., :wow: this mod is very approachable and friendly but i know she is a fierce mod., :evil: =D=D=D

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-12-15 09:58:20)

cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me.. Ephe - scary but effective mod :penguin: Duch - greeny but effective mod :lol: Anne - aning-aning but effective mod :lol: Tunie - same reason with duch :lol: Tinay - friendliest creature here in ftalk :wow:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lol.. my fav. is ate ays and lois.., meng and anne..
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]my fave mod nothing else than grandpa nizam[/b]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

added ~sis trish ~sis lois ~kuya ephe
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: nizam :arrow: james :arrow: duch :arrow: anne :arrow: bob
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote]^ bob?[/quote] [b]-ephe -portuniecho -shirow[/b]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

sis Tinay. Tunie Jam :D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=xoOox]^ bob?[/quote] bob is lucknskill :) @T: still nizam nizam nizam nizam =D:thumbsup::thumbsup:[spoiler]afzulnizam aris :lol:[/spoiler] i lab him. :wow:
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

sis anne.24 sis bel
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ephemeral - helpful anne - nice girl meng - strict but nice james - strict but also nice
*nicz.love
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

anne and sis tinay!;] ajuja!
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Still.. Fransesca. Celine. Padme. Meng. EJ. Takashi. Weng. Lois. Duch. Ephe. Feruzz. Xavier. Echo. Jem. Tinay. Bob. Ice. --teh pioneers.

Last edited by jamessss:b (2008-12-17 08:18:25)

cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Ephemeral,Ays,Lois,Tinay,James[/b] -The Strict mod,but he's so helpful w/ teh members. -A great mod,very kind. -A cute mod. -Friendly Moderator i like her so much. -A berry berry kind mod..:penguin:
ehreehkah
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sir Ephe and Anne. :D:thumbsup: but all mods are really cool :cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:41

[ 9 queries - 0.106 second ]
Privacy Policy