• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[b]TOP 5 Favorite Moderators[/b] [b]Shirow Masamune and deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b] tandem -I so <3 these guys [b]xavierkym [/b]- the mod who i call 'nak. He's really a sweet and funny person! [b]ducheszv[/b] - the mod whom i call bebe mushi, she's so makulet! hihi [b]Ephemeral[/b] - always been 'muh favorite ! Im limiting my favorite mods to top 5 because i like most of them (moderators) !
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Xavier - this mod has a great voice :wow: :lol: Shirow - :o very friendly YUNA- very sweet and friendly.. :wow::rose: Ducheszv- very sweet and friendly.. :wow::rose:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

eehjhay i had the wrong impression of him until yesterday :thumbsup:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]popsicle(thinay) duch lois Lordheinz..[/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-07-05 22:18:06)

KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=dying]TA Juleigtin Siahaan - kherminator - kanalintnuk :)[/quote] keep rockin dude.. =D fav mod: 1. Feruzz <-- sadly he left us =( i missed my idol 2. Ephe <-- :| 3. Tina Cute <-- :rose: 4. Xave <-- :rolleyes:
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have many favorite moderators.. but i really love mr. kanalitnuk and mr. andHa... hohohoo... they are so nice to me and other... =)
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]empheral[/b]....very nice to members weeeeeeee..... XD
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]] will anyone be offended if i write this kind of thread,? well anyway,, ill start,, my fave mod is kuya eph,, hmmnn,, i dont know, but the way he acts, talks, and everything, juz one word,, cool E[/quote] Ephe,of course. he answers almost all my queries...
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

xavier <-- very friendly, nice, cool.. loev his voice :wow: yuna <-- very sweet and lovely.. :wow: shirow <--- very friendly and nice.. :wow: duchesz <-- cool,, pretty.. :wow: ephemeral <-- loev his voice :wow: harvii <-- loev this guy.. very funny.. and nice!

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-07-02 18:13:20)

yoghurt_luffer
» n00b
1969-12-31

none cuz i hate mods... :lol:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

i go for [b]ephemeral[/b] and [b]ate tinay[/b] [img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/celebrate4.gif[/img]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] i like sisz thinay and lordheinz.. [/b]
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kuya ephe =) very nice job in helping all those people out there :thumbsup: in eptok
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

my faV ftaLk moDeraTor iS kuA ePh!!hehee wHeW!!he's s0 co0l!!kiP it uP kuYa ePh!! g0d bLesS.. thnks t0 aLl..
xmeekyu
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have 2 favorite mods, [b]`mizel [/b]& [b]ephemeral.[/b]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[sup][b]Mod. Tinay[/b][/sup] [sup]that all. Em just know her. wakakaka =D[/sup]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

waaaa :redface: ;) :P :kiss: [spoiler][quote='AphrOdiTe']popsocle(thinay)[/quote] [quote=KhErMiNaToR]3. Tina Cute <-- :rose:[/quote] [quote=raphael_marcos]i go for ephemeral and ate tinay[/quote] [quote=black_eLjOy]i like sisz thinay and lordheinz..[/quote] [quote=Rei Ryuzaki]Mod. Tinay that all. Em just know her. wakakaka =D[/quote] thnx you guys for including me in yer lists :redface: ;) thnx thnx :kiss: [/spoiler] @topic: lois duch yuna shirow cloud xavier eehjhay james dale LH kher meng =):thumbsup:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my fave is : [b]zeela[/b] alwayz... :D :penguin:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'll go for my friend [b]Shirow[/b]...[img]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242/kcired14/th060_.gif[/img]

Last edited by kcired14 (2008-07-07 11:50:44)

phorbid
» n00b
1969-12-31

ephemeral is the best
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:45

[ 9 queries - 0.155 second ]
Privacy Policy