• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

FluppyCuppycake
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[color=hotpink] :arrow: [b]Ate Tinay![/b] [/color]
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

My Favorite Ftalk Moderator is [u][b]Mr. Kherminator[/b][/u] coz, he works so hard :thumbsup:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

err. here's d list :D :arrow: my beloved [s]nenek[/s] oops i mean [s]aciil[/s] ooh sowii i mean mod yuna :wow:=D :idea: she's my idol for now and forevaaa =D :arrow: my [super]cute-kawaii-kindness-pwetty[/super] ate tinay :D :idea: she's sooo [u][b]kind[/b][/u] ilabbherlots :D :arrow: my cute sis jeca <3 :idea: ilabb euu sis :wow: :arrow: ate duch and ate tinay :D :idea: they loox cute and kewl :D :arrow: abang kher =D [sup]even i hate his sigg [b]lot's[/b][/sup] :disgust: :idea: but he's a kind mod :P :arrow: abang kanal :D :idea: woohoo. he's a rilly kind mod :D i loev him lot <3 :arrow: andha and broka [sup]new![/sup] :arrow: bro bob :D :idea: i juz know a lil bit about him :D but he soo kind :wow::wow::wow: :arrow: kuya ej :D :idea: he's so kewl :P and all mod :D:D:D:D:D:D
zodiark
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Bang Kanal :arrow: Kanalitnuk and Bro Oka :lol: theyare very gentleman and nice guy :thumbsup:

Last edited by zodiark (2008-07-23 09:48:02)

oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]kuya ephe[/b] of course!! =) He's like, so helpful in tweaking our friendster profiles! He's a genius, and his English is very smooth..

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-07-23 12:37:04)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[spoiler][b]Mod Yuna[/b] a friendly and really great mod. :wow: Linnie stop calling err- neknek/aciil, she will eat you =D <333 [b]Mod Duch[/b] a very sweet mod. she isn't hard to be with. :D Loevv <333 [b]Mod Tinay[/b] One of teh mostthoughtful and friendly mod in the Forum. Keep rockin sista :wow: [b]Mod Meng[/b] She is teh most SN0B mod. JOkes :lol: She is very friendly and you can ask her with different things. Open-Minded. Loevv <333 [b]Mod Shirow[/b] He is strict but i think he's a great mod. :D [b]Mod Ephe[/b] A responsible and friendly mod. ;)[/spoiler]
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like ephemeral cause he helps new members in need and i like ate `mizeL because her topics are perfectly awesome and her english is awesome too i guess hehe.
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: thinay :arrow: heinz :arrow: duch :arrow: eehjhay[/b]
universal
» Banned
1969-12-31

Eehjhay he is so...what.. I like curiousity..
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Like Mr.Ephemeral, and Ms. Meng Mr.Ephemeral just sounds like a person who always knows the answers Ms.Meng is funny.. the first time i saw her caption i laughed so hard, cause it was so random.. :lol:
emand
» n00b
1969-12-31

favorit saya hanya [b][/b]BANG [b][/b]KANAL=) [b][/b]INDONESIA:thumbsup:
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think its sir [b]emp[/b]. but i'm also thinking [b][u]all of them are incredibly awesome![/u][/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my sissy. kristina16, she's nice, kind and very down to earth. =) :thumbsup:
angeli718
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

my fav. is siz tinayy.. cuz she's friendly..haha
Cielers001
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my fav is [b]sist yuna[/b].,she help nubie a lot.,:D.,include me :P
metropolix
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

nice thread.. :D My favourite moderator =D :arrow: [u][b]deathwish4MCR-freak-dude[/b][/u] =D :arrow: [b]Ephemeral[/b] :arrow: [b]Shirow Masamune[/b] :arrow: [b]KhErMiNaToR[/b] :arrow: [b]okacybernet[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]My Fav Mods.. Kuya James-xo kind And Ate Tinay-Nice and Kind too![/b][/align]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me, its ate kristina16 and emokidd
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

miss kristina16.. the coolest
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Favorite friendstertalk Moderator is: :arrow: [b]All of the mods here[/b] I have no problem with them, they are doing to their jobs. and they are very friendly. keep up the good work guys. ;)

Last edited by dondon (2008-08-01 20:37:14)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:58

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy