• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

[quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

anne.24 mod ice takashi jirishira
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

ok fave mods.. [b]Duch, aning Anne, Ephe, Tunie, Tinay[/b] =) and of course..[b]the MOD who removed my sig[/b] ;)=D
ViLia .A.
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my Fave are Andha 'n Anne24.. :)
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my lola pot's BF [b]lolo bobskie[/b] :D:thumbsup:
gemzki002
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think its ephemeral all his codes are working on my profile :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:=) another one is feruzz his codes is nice too :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:=)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=I Was Kikay Girl]Too bad he is not a moderator anymore. :cry:[/quote] wow.,i just visited rb.i didnt saw his name there anymore. :retard: ftalk lost one good moderator/member :cool: my favorite? its still ephemeral,ducheszv and portuniecho. kuya cloud is off the list since he's not a mod anymore.,hahahahhah. i wanna add andha in my list.he's got nice point of views.
alyssa01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center] [quote][color=red][u][b]Top 5 (March - April 2010):[/b][/u][/color] [color=gray] 1. forsakendoll 2. Ephemeral 3. jamessss:b 4. duchesz 5. kristina -- aiyye!! ahehe [/color] [/align][/quote]

Last edited by alyssa01 (2010-04-05 09:12:42)

Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ate duch , ephemeral and jamessss..
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@[/b] Ate Ays, she's helpful even on Tumblr. :lol3: And she's a nice person, also. (: [b]@[/b] Jampot, what more can I say? :lol3: He's superb, he listens to people. And he's also vain, he always want me to see his muscles on Y!M. :lol3: What's wrong with you, Man? You're so tempting, and seductive. :lol3: [b]@[/b] Ate Duch, she's friendly, but a little scary. :lol3: And hey, we have the same surnames. :-j [b]@[/b] Kuya Ephe, he always socialize with normal members, especially on CB. He's also superb. :lol3: [b]@[/b] Ate Tinay, she's like the most Kindest moderator in FT History, seriously. Too bad, she's quite inactive now. (= And I really, really, just by chance, want to be friends with her. <333 [b]@[/b] Ate Meng, the most superb. :lol3: She's really Ape-roachable. I like her because she's so Friendly, I was really scared of her back then. But I realized I was wrong. (= And, she has not been updating her story for like Decades. :lol3: I'm still waiting for the next chapter. Ah-huh. (= [b]@[/b] Marsh Luna, short for Marshmallows. It's quite long, so. She's the Smartest and the Most Friendly-est moderator ever. (= Before I call her Teacher, because she teaches me some words that I don't know. Bwahahar, I love this girl. She's so smart, like forrrrreaaals. @-) :lol3: Srrry, this post is quite long for Desc. :lol3: (=
harlequin0666
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ephemeral, Jamessss, forsakendoll and aysbeaux. :) They all do their jobs well. :) plus, they're nice too.
GeiCanton
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Epheeee. :3 and Jamessss. :love: <3 xD[/b]
paranoidperfection
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Kuya Jamesssssss. Haha. 'Cause he's easy to get along with and he's :love::love::love:. :lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3::lol3:
Kimkun
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]EPHEMERAL[/b] [i]He's helpful in many ways :thumbsup:[/i]
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mod Luna and Bob
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Top 3:[/b] Ephemeral, Duchess, Jirichi Ryunashira xDDDDD
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My top 3 :D Ephemeral, Foresakendoll and James :run: all are always very helpful
sherovin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

forsakendoll because she pretty... heheheheh
underscoreJI
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aya, james, nizam, ephe :music: best mods for me.
CHiAKi.NHEii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nizam for me :) super super helpful and friendly . heee :) hi zam :DD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center][b]NEW RULES:[/b] - If you want to post your favorite moderator here. PLEASE, add with description or why you picked him/her as one of your favorite. (To avoid spammy posts.) - Y

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:41

[ 11 queries - 0.871 second ]
Privacy Policy